Originally Posted by mohan_kr
* It's going through the grinder, been super busy with work. It will get there whenever it is ready, sorry no beta/alpha stuff.
* It will be a continuation of EMBRYO-3.2, with the core base moved to UCLF5. (what's there in 3.2 will be there).
* I have a note of the feature requests, will see if I can get around to it and put it.
* The default kernel will be cymbaline.
* If you not installed, you should! I am getting phenomenal battery life with moderate use. Never, experienced those numbers on my SR before
Patiently awaiting Embryo 4.0 here. I've really been wanting to try out a full UCLF5 based ROM, but there are only two that I know of...the straight leak and the one from remf4i who just abandoned it to move to a SIII on Sprint. Big fan of Embryo and and Cymbaline here. Great work!
One question, will you consider either leaving the option to toggle in call noise suppression in this time(maybe just turned off by default)? Or, has the phone.apk changed in this leak? If not, I guess I can still flash the one you posted that I'm using on Embryo 3.2 with Cymbaline 1.5.
Again, thanks so much for your work on this. Embryo is such a stable ROM and it got even better with the addition of Cymbaline.
Current Phone: Black iPhone 5 32 GB
Previous Phone: White Galaxy SII Skyrocket