Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

OP lllboredlll

20th April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #121  
Flag McKinney, Texas
Thanks Meter: 312

1,680 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by platypuss94

do you not post a change log?

He doesnt have to.

There is always a change from the prior version. Just flash it and make your own changelog and provide it for us. Bored has enough on his hands as it is to give rookies everything they need.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Last edited by chefthomas99; 20th April 2012 at 10:24 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefthomas99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #122  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 68

280 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowride20

Your a dick! Try asking nice next time. XDA is falling apart or maybe it just the rezound forum.

sent from my Clean Rezound

wow has this guy done dickish stuff in the past? bored didnt seem to mind the way he asked maybe if xda is falling its cuz peeps over react. Not flaming just sayin man......

Cant we all just get a bong?

Happy 420
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikdiamon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #123  
Recognized Contributor
Flag pekin
Thanks Meter: 4,753

5,917 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have seen first hand how hard and long lllboredlll works on these roms. Apart from that hes an amazing person. Please refrain from arguing, its the last thing im sure he wants to deal with. The problem with xda is too many chiefs and not enough indians. Just sit back and enjoy the hard work lllboredlll puts into his roms. That is all

Sent from my INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!
The Following User Says Thank You to apophis9283 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #124  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 31

151 posts
Donate to Me
More
Beta or RC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll

i did a little thread maintenance ..... post 2 holds some better info for you guys

also i moved the beta i posted in the posts the other day to post 2..... its better than RC2 so it belongs there.....IF YOU FLASHED 1.0.1 THE OTHER DAY THIS IS THE SAME FILE.... i will have you guys another update real soon... possibly with some sweetness to get it to daily driver status

Hmmmm interesting, I flashed RC 2 last night and love it. I briefly jumped from Bamf Evita (or was it One XxX RC1 ?) to your Beta. What are the advantages of the Beta over RC1? Right now, I am running RC2 (or One XxX RC2) as my phone Rom and RezRom version 3.4 as my slot Rom (in Boot Manager) as my SD slot rom (for when I need Bluetooth).
20th April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 47

837 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll

yeah i noticed mine was a little lower than normal but the thing i did like is it didnt blast my earpiece to the point of crackle... but yes it needs some attention....one idea is if you flashed the beta i posted a few pages back you can go into leedroid tweaks and set the volume steps

Alright, thanks
21st April 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #126  
Flag Quinta do Conde
Thanks Meter: 209

2,745 posts
Donate to Me
More
anyone try sending message over gsm?
21st April 2012, 12:19 AM   |  #127  
Thanks Meter: 36

344 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283

I have seen first hand how hard and long lllboredlll works on these roms. Apart from that hes an amazing person. Please refrain from arguing, its the last thing im sure he wants to deal with. The problem with xda is too many chiefs and not enough indians. Just sit back and enjoy the hard work lllboredlll puts into his roms. That is all

Sent from my INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!

that's why ||bored||| is my favorite developer!

21st April 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #128  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 13

213 posts
Donate to Me
More
After just one hour of use, I'm am absolutely blown away by the ROM's smoothness. I have flashed and ran every Evita release out there, so I was a bit skeptical when flashing this one. Obviously I was way wrong. Bored, you have outdone yourself on this one! Not to mention your 3.6 ROM is my daily driver, your rendition of Evita is by far ahead of the rest, let it be known that I'm not degrading the other ROM's. I may just have a new daily driver now . Thanks again bored for everything that you do, and do VERY well!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1stCentauri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #129  
Thanks Meter: 1,052

2,758 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCentauri

After just one hour of use, I'm am absolutely blown away by the ROM's smoothness. I have flashed and ran every Evita release out there, so I was a bit skeptical when flashing this one. Obviously I was way wrong. Bored, you have outdone yourself on this one! Not to mention your 3.6 ROM is my daily driver, your rendition of Evita is by far ahead of the rest, let it be known that I'm not degrading the other ROM's. I may just have a new daily driver now . Thanks again bored for everything that you do, and do VERY well!

I've been meaning to try this but I've been in Moab so I needed a solid battery Rom due to no service. But trying this asap when I get back to civilization

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 02:40 AM   |  #130  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 729

2,171 posts
More
This is definitely a great rom. I'm looking forward to RC3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread