Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

Tip us?

chefthomas99
Old
(Last edited by chefthomas99; 20th April 2012 at 09:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by platypuss94 View Post
do you not post a change log?
He doesnt have to.

There is always a change from the prior version. Just flash it and make your own changelog and provide it for us. Bored has enough on his hands as it is to give rookies everything they need.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefthomas99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikdiamon
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowride20 View Post
Your a dick! Try asking nice next time. XDA is falling apart or maybe it just the rezound forum.

sent from my Clean Rezound
wow has this guy done dickish stuff in the past? bored didnt seem to mind the way he asked maybe if xda is falling its cuz peeps over react. Not flaming just sayin man......

Cant we all just get a bong?

Happy 420
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikdiamon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apophis9283
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4607

DONATE TO ME
I have seen first hand how hard and long lllboredlll works on these roms. Apart from that hes an amazing person. Please refrain from arguing, its the last thing im sure he wants to deal with. The problem with xda is too many chiefs and not enough indians. Just sit back and enjoy the hard work lllboredlll puts into his roms. That is all

Sent from my INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!
Komm, süsser tod.
The Following User Says Thank You to apophis9283 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wayne8821212
Old
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Default Beta or RC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
i did a little thread maintenance ..... post 2 holds some better info for you guys

also i moved the beta i posted in the posts the other day to post 2..... its better than RC2 so it belongs there.....IF YOU FLASHED 1.0.1 THE OTHER DAY THIS IS THE SAME FILE.... i will have you guys another update real soon... possibly with some sweetness to get it to daily driver status
Hmmmm interesting, I flashed RC 2 last night and love it. I briefly jumped from Bamf Evita (or was it One XxX RC1 ?) to your Beta. What are the advantages of the Beta over RC1? Right now, I am running RC2 (or One XxX RC2) as my phone Rom and RezRom version 3.4 as my slot Rom (in Boot Manager) as my SD slot rom (for when I need Bluetooth).

dragonrazorz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
yeah i noticed mine was a little lower than normal but the thing i did like is it didnt blast my earpiece to the point of crackle... but yes it needs some attention....one idea is if you flashed the beta i posted a few pages back you can go into leedroid tweaks and set the volume steps
Alright, thanks

EclipseX
Old
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
anyone try sending message over gsm?
You can pay me a beer

erisboxx
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283 View Post
I have seen first hand how hard and long lllboredlll works on these roms. Apart from that hes an amazing person. Please refrain from arguing, its the last thing im sure he wants to deal with. The problem with xda is too many chiefs and not enough indians. Just sit back and enjoy the hard work lllboredlll puts into his roms. That is all

Sent from my INCREDIBLE, faster than a THUNDERBOLT, REZOUND!
that's why ||bored||| is my favorite developer!

1stCentauri
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
After just one hour of use, I'm am absolutely blown away by the ROM's smoothness. I have flashed and ran every Evita release out there, so I was a bit skeptical when flashing this one. Obviously I was way wrong. Bored, you have outdone yourself on this one! Not to mention your 3.6 ROM is my daily driver, your rendition of Evita is by far ahead of the rest, let it be known that I'm not degrading the other ROM's. I may just have a new daily driver now . Thanks again bored for everything that you do, and do VERY well!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1stCentauri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hopesrequiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stCentauri View Post
After just one hour of use, I'm am absolutely blown away by the ROM's smoothness. I have flashed and ran every Evita release out there, so I was a bit skeptical when flashing this one. Obviously I was way wrong. Bored, you have outdone yourself on this one! Not to mention your 3.6 ROM is my daily driver, your rendition of Evita is by far ahead of the rest, let it be known that I'm not degrading the other ROM's. I may just have a new daily driver now . Thanks again bored for everything that you do, and do VERY well!

I've been meaning to try this but I've been in Moab so I needed a solid battery Rom due to no service. But trying this asap when I get back to civilization

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Nic2112
Old
Thanks Meter 583
This is definitely a great rom. I'm looking forward to RC3
HTC One - Stock Android 4.4.4 - Android RunTime
I usually help, but sometimes the troll in me takes over