the files are need for the touchscreen to work
What is project kitchen sink?
Its cm9, miui, cna, and aokp in one installer with all the options, tweaks, modifications, and changes you could ever want.
Best part is you get to choose what you want and don't want. You can even change options and try different setups anytime without multiple cwm zips.
Status: bug testing 2.0
What's in it so far?
The entire kitchen sink
What's gotta be done?
modded google maps
-AOKP on screen navigation buttons.
cool facts for fellow devs!
- 900 line installer script
- 900 line aroma script
- close to 2000 , ; and other annoying syntax bits that could go wrong
- 3 full aosp roms
- total of 700mb shoved into 350mb
- well over 150 test zips(stupid syntax errors)
- by far the most bipolar project to date.
Also requests are nice especially during the building period