Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Project kitchen sink (cm9,miui,cna,aokp,gummy, plus tons of options) v2.0 5/3/12

Tip us?

95rr900
Old
Thanks Meter 66
One feature I really like about AOKP, is the navbar works pretty well and can be turned on and off. This is a great feature for those of us that have lapdocks.

Will everything that works now in AOKP and CNA still work in the Kitchen sink?

Thanks, looking forward to this!!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
Motorola Atrix 4G

^^rac
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95rr900 View Post
One feature I really like about AOKP, is the navbar works pretty well and can be turned on and off. This is a great feature for those of us that have lapdocks.

Will everything that works now in AOKP and CNA still work in the Kitchen sink?

Thanks, looking forward to this!!

Yeah, thats about the only reason why im using AOKP and not this one, NAVBAR heheheeh
Galaxy S-4 / Galaxy Note 10.1 - the perfect pair

th3xeroeagle
Old
(Last edited by th3xeroeagle; 17th April 2012 at 04:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Hey Joker thanks for all of this! I would be extremely happy if there was a big keyboard on these builds!! (i.e. Neutrino keyboard) the cm9 keyboards are too small
Thanks!

EDIT: Ohh scratch it ! I saw that there were 3 keyboard options :/ my bad! Great work still! (hope there is one as huge as Neutrino! lol)

Spokmoppa
Old
Thanks Meter 5
cant wait this is gonna rule!!!

jeanpiere
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Lightbulb Tablet Mod

This project is gonna be quite awesome!! Umm, as a feature request, could we also have an option to have the tablet mod?? In the absence of an official ICS build the tablet mod would really bring this very close to the Moto ICS especially for those of us that use the Laptop and HD docks. Looking forward to your good work joker.
Device: HTC Excalibur > HTC Kaiser > HTC Raphael > HTC Hero > Droid 2 Global > (M) ATRIX: ICS Tablet Mod + 1.3GHZ + TWRP2

Sass86
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Request:

Any chance of built-in/optional debian or xbuntu?

mattbta
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Sounds awesome! Can't wait and thanks for all of your hard work.

djluis48
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanpiere View Post
This project is gonna be quite awesome!! Umm, as a feature request, could we also have an option to have the tablet mod?? In the absence of an official ICS build the tablet mod would really bring this very close to the Moto ICS especially for those of us that use the Laptop and HD docks. Looking forward to your good work joker.
That would be awesome, the option to auto trigger Tablet Mode when the phone is connected to the Lapdock/HDDock.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA
Phone: LG G2
ROM: ~ Trying ROMs ~
Kernel: ~ Trying Kernels ~

i31us
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Awesome, looking forward for the release and testing it. Big thanks to Jokersax and all the developers that are working on improving the user experience on Atrix.

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 729
-Neutrino Keyboard.
-AOKP on screen navigation buttons.
-Tablet mod
-MIUI lockscreen
-Fingerprint Navigation.
-Apex Launcher
-ICS Wallpapers (ill try to upload .apk)

Omg, I have to stop, the thought of all these things being combined into one rom is too overwhelming, im having a nerd panic attack!!!

CANT WAIT BOYS!!!!
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ATRIXXIRTA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]