Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Battery charger for p500

OP IKnowIRock!

17th April 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 93

450 posts
More
My battery charger's pins are not in proper place.I mean they are bent down.so I don't think it has much longer life =( where can I buy an original charger?? Online I mean

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
20th April 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 903

3,484 posts
More
Try to find an original samsung charger those are smaller and much better... I had the same problem, and the charger just stopped in the end... put my mom to buy me a galaxy s charger, I get a stupid giganto-charger... buy it charges cool

Seek the signature below the line
20th April 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cluj
Thanks Meter: 21

87 posts
More
Wink
basicly any charger that gives out 5v with atleast ~500mA is good for you, there are some cheap ones with a miniusb jack at the end, you can get an adapter for pennys that will transform miniusb into microusb. But a samsung charger is a cheap and durable option, tho you can look for an original LG one or HTC one that has a detachable data cable via a standard USB jack. I whould try to find one at any of your local phone retailers, pc shops.
20th April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #4  

3,484 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf2k4

basicly any charger that gives out 5v with atleast ~500mA is good for you, there are some cheap ones with a miniusb jack at the end, you can get an adapter for pennys that will transform miniusb into microusb. But a samsung charger is a cheap and durable option, tho you can look for an original LG one or HTC one that has a detachable data cable via a standard USB jack. I whould try to find one at any of your local phone retailers, pc shops.

NOT 5V!!!! It must be 3.7V

22nd April 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #5  
Flag Cluj
Thanks Meter: 21

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

NOT 5V!!!! It must be 3.7V

You are lost buddy. The original LG charger of my O1 has an output of 5.1V and 0.7A. You need a higher voltage for a charge the the one of the battery. Id atach a picture of it but some ppl refuse to fix the camera on ICS
22nd April 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #6  

3,484 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf2k4

You are lost buddy. The original LG charger of my O1 has an output of 5.1V and 0.7A. You need a higher voltage for a charge the the one of the battery. Id atach a picture of it but some ppl refuse to fix the camera on ICS

The battery has 3.7V writen on it same as my charger

dhruv.always
22nd April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

The battery has 3.7V writen on it same as my charger

charge flow occurs only if there is potential difference... from higher to lower potential... easy electrostatics

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread