Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ
I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!
If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!
I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One X. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!
- Install HTC Drivers
- Get Token ID.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
- CWM 184.108.40.206
- TWRP 220.127.116.11
- User Provided Recovery
- User Provided Kernel
- Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked (Android-Dev / XDA)
- Link to the One X Development thread (Android-Dev / XDA)
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this! (A great motivator for me to continue updating for the One X!)
How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- xcesco89 for helping me with new additions to my toolkit!
- Mods of the forum!
- Devs for making us ROMS!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
You can show your appreciation by donating to me via PayPal by clicking THIS. It helps me continue going to school and gives me a motivator to update the toolkit for the One X!