[Recovery] one click nvflasher for cwm touch 126.96.36.199
Credit to kairi_zeroblade
Instructions on HOW to install cwm touch(For Windows)
- Once you have downloaded the Package from the link below.extract it to a Folder..
- Inside the folder all you have to do is look for the "flash-recovery_xp.bat file"..
- now turn your G2x OFF..
- remove the BATTERY and make sure your G2x is not connected to the PC via USB
- Press the VOLUME DOWN button together with the VOLUME UP..
- now CONNECT the USB Cable..
- If by all means Windows prompts for a new DEVICE you have to install the APX drivers below (extract the package and manually install it from device manager).
- Else if windows does not prompt OR you are already done installing the APX drivers you can now proceed on Running the "flash-recovery_xp.bat" by double clicking it..
- Choose 1 and Then press Enter..Wait for a few seconds till it prompts you that the FLASH was successful. wait another 5 more seconds after the prompt for not to have issues..
- After that Reboot into CWM by Pressing Power Button together with VOLUME DOWN til you see the LG Logo with waves..upon seeing that now release the buttons and wait for the CWM menu..
I am not liable if you brick your phone even there is a method to unbrick your phone