From now on. All my new and future toolkits will be in my Dev-Host Account
V1.0 Released! 4-17-2012
- Initial Release
v1.1 Released! 6-11-2012
- Removed all old CWM/Stock Recoveries
- Removed all the kernels (Users flash things they have no clue about and soft brick their phones)
- Added TWRP 2.1.7
- Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
- Removed the debloaters
- Fixed Root. Now it works.
V1.2 Released 10-7-12
- Updated TWRP to 184.108.40.206
- Updated CWM to 220.127.116.11 Touch
- Updated Chainfire's SuperSU to 0.96
- Cleaned up a little code on my end
v2.0 Released 11-10-2012
- Updated TWRP 2.2.0 to 18.104.22.168 for S4 models
- Added TWRP support for S3 Models!
- Updated SuperSU from 0.93 to 0.97
- Added more info to my scripts so it would be easier to understand how to do things
- Removed a few links
v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU to 0.99
- Removed CWM
- Added TWRP for the Special Edition 64GB model
- Updated TWRP to 22.214.171.124 (S3 and S4)
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)
This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!
v3.1 Released! 1-23-2013
- Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
- When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.
- Added a link to the factory RUU for Ville,VilleC2,VillePlus.
- Added Check CID feature
- Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
- Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin
- Added more clarity
v3.3 Released! 1-30-2013
- Updated all TWRP recoveries to 126.96.36.199
- Updated SuperSU from 0.99 to 1.02
v3.3.1 Released! 2-1-2013
- Updated all TWRP recoveries to 188.8.131.52
- Updated SuperSU from 1.02 to 1.04 <--- This should fix the root issues now!
v3.4 Released! 3-2-2013
- Updated drivers to support Windows 8
- Updated all TWRP to 184.108.40.206
- Updated SuperSU to v1.20
- Removed the kernel section and added the kernel flashing under the Extras section
- Added new commands: GetVar All, Check CID
- Added S-Off ONLY commands: Write CID, Return to S-ON
- Added links: CID list, S-Off thread, SuperCID thread
- Added a section to S-Off the phone.
NOTE: I did not add any of the files from the S-Off thread/exploits to my toolkit. I added the official links to download the files but the files are not actually within my toolkit. Therefore, I did not violate what Jcase and beaups said since I did not incorporate the files to my toolkit.
v3.5 Released! 4-9-2013
- Updated HTC Drivers
- Updated all TWRP recoveries to 220.127.116.11
- Added 2 links (1 to follow me on Twitter and 1 to a YouTube video on how to ask for help properly)
- Added an Erase Cache command