Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,721 Members 52,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[mi7ROM] [18.04.12] [multi lang]mi7ROM_4_TANGO_8773 FINAL

Tip us?

omairee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Screen Calibration

I did that, upgraded to Mango and Tango, both had the same issue. Hence i had to shift down to 6.5 now. I so miss WP7 though...

axiontg
Old
(Last edited by axiontg; 6th June 2012 at 08:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Poor GSM signal

When i upgrade my tg01 this soft GSM signal in my phone is very bad. Have somebody a similar problem?
Miro great job

dmnmsc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiontg View Post
When i upgrade my tg01 this soft GSM signal in my phone is very bad. Have somebody a similar problem?
Miro great job
Have you fix 3G/RADIO SIGNAL? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=114

axiontg
Old
(Last edited by axiontg; 7th June 2012 at 03:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lost signal

Yes i have fix 3G/RADIO SIGNAL, and i have the signal but wery weak and when I talk frequently interrupts.

jeams
Old
(Last edited by jeams; 9th June 2012 at 10:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
hi,
thx for the rom.

i successfully flash the rom and play with it for a couple of hours.
then i fix the 3g, put my sim and configure my network.
everything worked fine.

after taking my sim of the phone i tried to reboot to continue playing with the tg01 but it's stuck in a boot loop.

the problem is each time i try to charge my phone, it tries to boot up and won't charge.
i can't understand what when wrong.

has it won't charge without trying to boot now, i don't have enough battery left to do anything.

does anyone have an idear?

edit: i found a second battery. i'm truing flashing the rom again to see if it do the trick

edit: it work. so basically one of my battery is empty. the phone won't let it charge without booting. As the battery doesn't have enough juice to fully boot, the phone won't go in charge mode... plugging the phone into a charger and not the pc give him enough juice to boot, thx

dmnmsc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default SDCARD replace

Hello.

I've WP7 installed on my 1GB SDCARD and it works perfectly. Now I've bought 8GB SDCARD because I want to use it on my Toshiba, but when I plug the new SDCARD WP says it's damaged.

How can I replace my 1GB SDCARD for this one?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnmsc View Post
Hello.

I've WP7 installed on my 1GB SDCARD and it works perfectly. Now I've bought 8GB SDCARD because I want to use it on my Toshiba, but when I plug the new SDCARD WP says it's damaged.

How can I replace my 1GB SDCARD for this one?

Thanks!
OK, I'm stupid. With hard reset my new SDCARD works fine. Now I've to reinstall all my applications and data. Yes, I'm very stupid...

dmnmsc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery life

Hey,

What's your battery life with 3G/data connection ON?

With this rom my battery life is about 7-8 hours without so much use... is this normal? I've Mugen Power 1300mAh.

Thanks!

dmnmsc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiontg View Post
Yes i have fix 3G/RADIO SIGNAL, and i have the signal but wery weak and when I talk frequently interrupts.
Try doing a hard reset: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1336527

But remember, this method reset all settings in your phone!

Lsdma
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default No import from SIM possible?

First thank you Mirolg for your support for this phone.

I have one question: i'm looking to import the Contacts of my SIM Card to the Phone, but there is no such option under Contacts.
The Windows Support Forum is not helpfull on that point as there is no such 'Import SIM contacts' Button.

Am i missing something?

Thanks for your help

mirolg
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdma View Post
First thank you Mirolg for your support for this phone.

I have one question: i'm looking to import the Contacts of my SIM Card to the Phone, but there is no such option under Contacts.
The Windows Support Forum is not helpfull on that point as there is no such 'Import SIM contacts' Button.

Am i missing something?

Thanks for your help
There is no a standard function. Only import Ober LiveID synced contacts. In the 8779 OS Version, SIM import is aviable. Maybe i do a Update in next days ...