Just wanted to report I got it mildly working on Sense 3.6.
I downloaded (v1.2) and extracted the Dolby Mobile app to data partition.
Opened music, played song with Beats enabled. Then opened the app and got increased sound quality immediately. The "Turn off" button does NOT work however. But just wanted to share with those who may want it on sense 3.6 roms.
HTC One on T-Mobile USA
- ROM: T-Mobile US | 3.24.531.3 (Odexed) | Android 4.3 with Sense 5.0 | Rooted + Busybox
- KERNEL: Stock HTC Kernel [ v 3.4.10 ]
- RECOVERY: TWRP v22.214.171.124
- HBOOT:Stock HTC 1.55.0000
- BOOTLOADER: Unlocked [ HTCdev ] | S-OFF [ revone ]
HTC One S | HTC Amaze 4G | HTC Sensation 4G | Samsung Vibrant | myTouch 3G Slide | myTouch 3G 1.0 | T-Mobile G1