FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

Sega Virtua Tennis imp.....

128 posts
Thanks Meter: 31
 
By kutbinahar, Senior Member on 18th April 2012, 04:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hii
I was playing sega vitua tennis on xperia s but i donno its keep force closing on one x its really awesome game with amazing graphics but not able to play with htc one x

Please help

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
 
 
18th April 2012, 06:02 PM |#2  
Mafiatounes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nunyabiznes
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
If i'm not mistaken the Virtua Tennis game is not available for the One X in the Play Store, this because the game is exclusively made for SonyEricsson phones.

Sent from my Quad Core Monster the HTC One X using Tapatalk v 2
18th April 2012, 06:21 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
This app is incompatible with your HTC HTC One X.
18th April 2012, 10:23 PM |#4  
kutbinahar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Salmiya
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
So is there any solution on this?

And by anyway both are android also so there cannot be any fix or something?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
19th April 2012, 12:26 AM |#5  
Mafiatounes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nunyabiznes
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutbinahar

So is there any solution on this?

And by anyway both are android also so there cannot be any fix or something?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

It's called fragmentation in the Android eco system, there are many factors why you cannot use it on the One X, screen resolution is different, the soc etc etc. I don't think it is possible at the moment except if Sega makes it compatible with more devices.

Sent from my Quad Core Monster the HTC One X using Tapatalk v 2
19th April 2012, 08:00 AM |#6  
dekylee's Avatar
Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafiatounes

It's called fragmentation in the Android eco system, there are many factors why you cannot use it on the One X, screen resolution is different, the soc etc etc. I don't think it is possible at the moment except if Sega makes it compatible with more devices.

Sent from my Quad Core Monster the HTC One X using Tapatalk v 2

Yes, agree!!!!
By the way, if you are using htc sensation or sensation xe.
You can play it =]
1st September 2012, 02:49 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
guys this game is now available for HTC One X on app store. gonna download today.
1st September 2012, 03:03 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry92008

guys this game is now available for HTC One X on app store. gonna download today.

I just did but unable to install...
1st September 2012, 05:01 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ououououo

I just did but unable to install...

wat error u getting?? i am yet to download.
1st September 2012, 05:06 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry92008

wat error u getting?? i am yet to download.

I could not even download it.. tried a few times then took the refund.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes