Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.0.3]NOTEWorthy ICS BETA v2.0 (4/25/12)*UPDATED*

OP playin4sheezy

21st April 2012, 02:31 AM   |  #571  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy

Thanks man. Donation was highly appreciated

Now on to the much better news. I have finally fixed the call log issue with the dialer. Now I will work on fixing receiving calls that some are having. Will update you guys soon. Here is screenshot of call log



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait man!
21st April 2012, 02:31 AM   |  #572  
OP Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge
Thanks Meter: 674
 
542 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
More good news:
I have received multiple calls from people within the past hour since fixing contacts and phone apk! Ans after hanging up with each person, they showed up respectively in the call log. Going to test for just a bit longer to make sure it is legit. If so, expect update tonight guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to playin4sheezy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #573  
jpeg42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 226
 
663 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Wow the impatience throughout this thread is mindblowing. Keep up the good work OP.... thanks for your contributions!
21st April 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #574  
jmahaffey's Avatar
Member
Flag New Castle
Thanks Meter: 36
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy

Thanks man. Donation was highly appreciated

Now on to the much better news. I have finally fixed the call log issue with the dialer. Now I will work on fixing receiving calls that some are having. Will update you guys soon. Here is screenshot of call log



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2



Confirmation number: 7BJ00073V41241041
The Following User Says Thank You to jmahaffey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:40 AM   |  #575  
borijess's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 873
 
5,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy

More good news:
I have received multiple calls from people within the past hour since fixing contacts and phone apk! Ans after hanging up with each person, they showed up respectively in the call log. Going to test for just a bit longer to make sure it is legit. If so, expect update tonight guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

What about the other fc's during bootup. Not being to access developers options.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr! ;)
21st April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #576  
Pandemoniumone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 143
 
3,355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playin4sheezy

More good news:
I have received multiple calls from people within the past hour since fixing contacts and phone apk! Ans after hanging up with each person, they showed up respectively in the call log. Going to test for just a bit longer to make sure it is legit. If so, expect update tonight guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Phenomenal news, cannot wait for it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #577  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 633
 
1,747 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

So far so smooth. Do miss some things for seraphim but ill ride this out and see how it goes.

Did a little modding to ease the eyes some
Toggles
Inverted calander, next is gmail amd market
Clear accuweather

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

Those toggles are cool as hell, and I love the inverted calendar! I'd absolutely install your tweaks if/when you release them as a theme!
21st April 2012, 03:45 AM   |  #578  
truth77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 1,205
 
1,638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

So far so smooth. Do miss some things for seraphim but ill ride this out and see how it goes.

Did a little modding to ease the eyes some
Toggles
Inverted calander, next is gmail amd market
Clear accuweather

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

Like those lol

I flashed inverted apps and dagr8 trans weather. They work but not the Google talk like stated above I was working so took me a min to reply and show.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120420-214124.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	1016460   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120420-214212.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1016461   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120420-214231.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	1016462  
Last edited by truth77; 21st April 2012 at 03:48 AM.
21st April 2012, 03:48 AM   |  #579  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Man am i the only one who's having issues receiving calls now even on other roms including stock... if anyone has some advice i'd love to hear from ya . I've tried all the full wipe re frlashing permission fixing and still half my calls are going to vmail now. (specifically when i'm on LTE).
21st April 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #580  
truth77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 1,205
 
1,638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay slasher

Man am i the only one who's having issues receiving calls now even on other roms including stock... if anyone has some advice i'd love to hear from ya . I've tried all the full wipe re frlashing permission fixing and still half my calls are going to vmail now. (specifically when i'm on LTE).

Odin back to gb and start over. Its your Only hope.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes