Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird question...but need Angry Birds backup from TB.

Tip us?

Fasst2001
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default Weird question...but need Angry Birds backup from TB.

Okay, I know this is a weird question, but does anyone have a Titanium Backup of Angry Birds Rio that is complete with all trophies and 3 stars that you could send me? I had trouble with my TF101 after I rooted and tried to install the latest ICS update. I had to unroot, reflash a stock HC rom and reflash the stock recovery. Somewhere in that, it formatted my internal memory and I lost everything including my Titanium Backups. Grrrr! I lost progress in other games like Angry Birds Seasons and Plants vs Zombies too, but I'd be happy to just get Rio back. My three year old likes to play Rio and play all the bosses and jump around to all the levels. He's pretty angry (no pun intended ) that I lost all of it after I spent a couple months completing them all and I really don't want to do it again. Can anybody help?

Ed

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8773
That's all we get around here is wierd questions, so no worries.

This is what I use to unlock AB and AB Seasons and it is free (root)

This is to unlock AB Rio. Not free and haven't tried it. Just searched the market but I am sure there are others too.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)