Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 42,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Are there any higher capacity battery for SGP 4.0?

Tip us?

testrider
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Are there any higher capacity battery for SGP 4.0?

Did anybody get any replacement battery that has a higher capacity than the stock one? I read that there was one that was rate as having more mAH but somebody tried it but it was the same as stock. If there is any 'real' higher capacity battery, I like to get one. I'm tired of the short battery life of my SGP 4.
Thanks!

SGP4isokay
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I saw the same tests of that 'high capacity" battery and was equally disappointed.

I've tried apps and underclocking the processor during low usage periods. The problem is that everyone uses their device differently so what may work for me may not even be feasible for you or anyone else. Personally I have found that going to Settings ---> Accounts and sync ---> Google and unchecking the Google services I'm not using has done WONDERS in regards to decreasing battery drain. I am unwilling to give up on Gmail syncing so that stays on but everything else is unchecked. Now I have my e-mail syncing and much less battery drain.

There are other threads in the General section discussing uptime and tweaks but a better battery? Again, not that I have seen.