(Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)
Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!
1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
7. There is support for RTL-languages - Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.
The same as the system languages.
Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).
Don't forget to full wipe before using this rom
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|