There it is!!
Thanks to dczz from bbs.gfan that release the source.
I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock.
Note: this Rom will work on Bell Optimus LTE without problem.
but if you use other carrier you will need to change apn.
(The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)
Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
(Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)
Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!
1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
7. There is support for RTL-languages - Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.
Just a note for everyone installing this: It contains the firmware and baseband images from the P936 ROM. This isn't a bad thing or anything (assuming it works fine on P930/etc.) but just wanted to make sure people are aware since most flashable ROMs in my experience don't touch things like that. You can always flash back to whatever firmware/baseband you prefer.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?