Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

its been fun

Tip us?

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
Default its been fun

I know I havent been particularly active in this subforum lately because there wasnt much to update on the touchwiz front

but anyway, just wanted to say goodbye to those that are left...my parents took the leap into smartphones recently and i gave them my fascinate and og inc to use (so i can snag their upgrades when needed)

so while i had promised that on the small chance another ota dropped for verizon id update resurrection and superclean...that small chance just went to 0 w/o a phone to work with

the fascinate was the first android phone i had that i actually did anything for...starting with porting themes back in the fall of 2010 alongside retrokidd, thatdudebutch, et all...before eventually moving on to roms and mods

most of the people in the android world im friends with were because of this phone, so i look back on this time fondly and hope to see most of you around in the future when our paths cross on other phones (sgs3?)

The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sageDieu
Old
Thanks Meter 419
thanks for everything! you've been a great help and a great dev.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013
The Following User Says Thank You to sageDieu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jbreakfield
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Big thanks from us CSpire Showcase guys... you helped us out a LOT along the way!! Hope paths do cross again on other phones...
CSpire Wireless Galaxy S SCH-i500
The Following User Says Thank You to jbreakfield For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jay Evans
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Tip of the hat and many thanks, SC3 was superb.
S4
Note 8.0

"Root hog or lose your tater!"
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Evans For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobloblaw1
Old
Thanks Meter 416
Farewell for now, my friend. Thank you for everything. I hope to see you soon in the GS3 subforums.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobloblaw1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shag_on_e
Old
Thanks Meter 182
You are definitely a beast man. Thanks for everything!

~~~~There is no spoon~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to shag_on_e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

andymetoo28
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks for everything, man. I lost my rom-ginity to SC3.
The Following User Says Thank You to andymetoo28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droidstyle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3323

DONATE TO ME
thanks for all you have done!!! you and a few other devs really helped me alot when i was a noob!!
Devices:
VZW Galaxy Note III Dev. Edition
VZW Galaxy S III
Asus T. Prime
---------
VZW Galaxy S Fascinate GUIDE
VZW Galaxy S III GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note II GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note III GUIDE
The Following User Says Thank You to droidstyle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neh4pres
Old
Thanks Meter 459
Thanks for all the great work. And for all the laughs.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to neh4pres For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dsrhokie
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I really appreciate everything you did to make our fascinates ooze awesome sauce. SC3 was a masterpiece.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to dsrhokie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]