Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

its been fun

OP nitsuj17

20th April 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 72

619 posts
I first met you on another forum and I had to leave Verizon for financial reasons. My business was getting worse so money was tight. I remember when i said my goodbyes you were very kind and wished me good luck...I wish you all the same my friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to alnova1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 20

219 posts
thanks for everything nitsu been following ya' since the DJ05/DI03 days good luck with everything
The Following User Says Thank You to AtropineNa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 03:32 AM   |  #13  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 341

1,052 posts
More
Good luck and thanks for everything. Looking forward to more of your work, hopefully Verizon will get the S III and let the tweaking begin !

Sent from my Fascinate running the awesome SuperClean !
Last edited by sfobrien; 20th April 2012 at 04:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sfobrien For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:00 AM   |  #14  
Flag MI
Thanks Meter: 22

322 posts
More
You breath life into the fascinate when verizon/samsung left it in the dark with updates. I was in froyo months before it was release by v, I was on gingerbread again months before v put it out, all thanks to you.

To your credit also, I have tried everything, from miui to cm7 and the lastest aokp and asop roms. I keep coming back to your tsm 2 rom, it is a jewel of stabilty and functionality.

thanks for your hard work, and the countless hours of coding. I will see you in a better place, called samsung fascinate 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to ljbrenes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 137

124 posts
We can't thank you enough. Your legacy lives on. As long as Fascinates continue to function, you will have fans and followers.
The Following User Says Thank You to jawman27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 74

99 posts
More
Thanks for everything bro. I've seen your posts all over the place and they are always helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to electric bill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #17  
Latrobe, PA
Thanks Meter: 85

530 posts
Sincere thanks and appreciation for all you've done. I hope our paths cross again.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlucchetti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 08:56 PM   |  #18  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 183

441 posts
More
Thanks man.. My upgrade has been up since October but I'm holding out for SG3 and I'm hoping it's gonna drop soon in the next month or two..

To be honest, the Fascinate turned out to be a great phone once most of the kinks were worked out, with much of that credit going to all the developers working on giving functioning ROMs..

I'm in no rush to leave just yet, haven't been brave enough to flash to AOKP ICS..

So in ending, I'm not saying goodbye, more like see you soon in another forum banging out some cool themes and ROMs for our future phones!

Sent from my Commodore 64..
READY.
load"*",8,1
The Following User Says Thank You to Hypnosis4U2NV For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #19  
Electric Ladyland
Thanks Meter: 16

112 posts
Thanks for everything nitsuj17. There was a while there where it looked like we'd be faced with a decision between Froyo GB ROMS or going with one of the AOSP offerings. While I liked what they had to offer (and great things continue to be worked on) I found myself wishing for some of the things I missed from TW (such as the camera app and media players) and just plain stability.

You came through with exactly what I wanted. Previous to now my favorite time on the Fascinate was with SC2 and now with SC3 I really don't feel I need to change a thing. On one hand I'm sad that I won't be tinkering around as much (because everything just works and works very well), but on the other I have a pretty sweet device (what turned out to be one thanks to yours and other's work). I think if the Fascinate dropped with this software it would not be the butt of jokes re: Bing and the GPS issues.

I think when it comes time to upgrade (soon ...) a big deciding factor will be where you and people like sbrissen end up. Cheers!

*PS If your parents have an issue do you make them submit a logcat? j/k

What are you using till you upgrade? Inc2?
Last edited by Merman1983; 23rd April 2012 at 09:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Merman1983 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #20  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 11

53 posts
More
Thank you for giving us great ROMs to make our phones run the way they should've in the first place. Your comments were always right on. Thanks for your work on TSM and SuperClean!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to pdubsfc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread