FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Breaking News]Official ICS OTA released on Taiwan!something important!

29th April 2012, 04:44 AM |#61  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

Yes you can, but i couldnt get it to work without the corrupt archive error.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2


IT WON'T WORK IF YOUR DEVICE IS S-ON
If you have a Y cable and a gold card,you can flash it without changing the CID
 
 
29th April 2012, 07:45 AM |#62  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 908
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfchin

IT WON'T WORK IF YOUR DEVICE IS S-ON
If you have a Y cable and a gold card,you can flash it without changing the CID

If i had S-Off, i could give myself super CID anyways

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 08:47 AM |#63  
nader1450's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 912
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

If i had S-Off, i could give myself super CID anyways

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Hi AndroHero

can you help about s-off my xl

i can donate

Best Regards
29th April 2012, 09:37 AM |#64  
Alex-V's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader1450

Hi AndroHero

can you help about s-off my xl

i can donate

Best Regards

sadly...we have no s-off method.........
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 11:37 AM |#65  
nicky1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oostakker
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

sadly...we have no s-off method.........

than my donation was for nothing

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1568762&page=3
29th April 2012, 01:48 PM |#66  
Alex-V's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky1980

than my donation was for nothing

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1568762&page=3

till now...my also makes me angry.. anyway..still wait for my phone repair
29th April 2012, 02:06 PM |#67  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

sadly...we have no s-off method.........

In CHINA,some greedy merchants now use a device called XTC to get xl S-off
29th April 2012, 02:22 PM |#68  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 908
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfchin

In CHINA,some greedy merchants now use a device called XTC to get xl S-off

How can we use XTC without a SD Card slot

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 03:08 PM |#69  
-=AsteriX=-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ZP
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
maybe with Y-cable
The Following User Says Thank You to -=AsteriX=- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 07:24 AM |#70  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

How can we use XTC without a SD Card slot

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

with a y cable and a sd card reader.
Just like HD7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes