need help

Search This thread

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
am use I9000 am newbie on it please shared me the app like Barell for Ios

i like that style but how to get it like Ios (Barell)

sorrry for my bad eng

the-weatherman

Jun 21, 2011
Nova Launcher is for Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

On Android 2.3 you can use GO Launcher. It's a free app on Android market.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Reactions: chandarakk

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012

thanks alot bro i will test GO Launcher

and how about Nova launcher how to get it and Androd 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

how to get it am on original Stock room

please tell me

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012

GO Launcher work great and efffect look so coll thanks alot for ur help

and how about Nova Launcher how to get it i want to test so much

thanks thanks again bro

zodiaxe66

Nov 19, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Nova launcher is a system app,so u need to ROOT your phone and push it to your phones system/app folder or flash a custom rom where nova launcher is already included.
If you want to root your phone,search for cf-root kernel,then find the kernel that matches your rom(eg.jvu for jvu).download odin 185 from your pc and flash the tar file in pda(odin).
But search galaxy s forum on how to do it.INSANITY rom has a very good toturial on how to operate and flash from odin
Good luck

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
Nova launcher is a system app,so u need to ROOT your phone and push it to your phones system/app folder or flash a custom rom where nova launcher is already included.
If you want to root your phone,search for cf-root kernel,then find the kernel that matches your rom(eg.jvu for jvu).download odin 185 from your pc and flash the tar file in pda(odin).
But search galaxy s forum on how to do it.INSANITY rom has a very good toturial on how to operate and flash from odin
Good luck

thanks so much bro for reply me and can u give me Nova launcher i want to test it , i realy like Orginal sTock room than costom room

about Root ,flash i can do all so please give that app +1 for ur tell

sorry for my bad eng

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
please help

or please tell me which ICS room is better

i test some Ics but have some bug and no have video play , Fm radio, rotate button

please shared me with room is better

sorry for my bad eng.....

zodiaxe66

Nov 19, 2010
OnePlus 8T
please help

i test some Ics but have some bug and no have video play , Fm radio, rotate button

If u want a cool launcher then go to market and try go launcher or 360 launcher or DX home launcher they all got some nice features.
About roms try them out,if u go for version b.32 or b.33 almost every things works perfekt.
About radio,there is no "stock" radio yet go to market

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
If u want a cool launcher then go to market and try go launcher or 360 launcher or DX home launcher they all got some nice features.
About roms try them out,if u go for version b.32 or b.33 almost every things works perfekt.

thanks bro for reply i will test themes but why original stock room have FM radio why costom room have no?

and can please tell me what version b.32 or b.33? how to get it ? please tell me link i will test

Last edited:

mariachi202

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje, Macedonia
I would highly recommend you stay clear of AOKP`s b32 and b33 if you are a new to flashing, firstly because a lot of things are not yet fixed, for instance your external sd will not show up when connecting to pc, duplicate songs in your media player, etc. These issues are all fixable, but they just don`t work out of the box.

Radio doesn`t work on any ics rom due to samsung holding the drivers for it as proprietary, and refusing to post them as oprn source. The Spirit FM app is the way to go if you need radio, though there have been reports of blown speakers on i9000.

If you are a newbie, I would recommend you try the cyanogenmod9 nightlies.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

mariachi202

Jan 2, 2012
Skopje, Macedonia
Oh, and as for your request,

you can achieve barrel like animations by using various launchers and then choosing the transition animation of your choice in the launcher`s settings.

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
I would highly recommend you stay clear of AOKP`s b32 and b33 if you are a new to flashing, firstly because a lot of things are not yet fixed, for instance your external sd will not show up when connecting to pc, duplicate songs in your media player, etc. These issues are all fixable, but they just don`t work out of the box.

Radio doesn`t work on any ics rom due to samsung holding the drivers for it as proprietary, and refusing to post them as oprn source. The Spirit FM app is the way to go if you need radio, though there have been reports of blown speakers on i9000.

thanks so much bro for reply me in fast

can u give me link for cyanogenmod9 nightlies?

and about flash dont worry am not a newbie i have box for repair samsung too

marwan91

Mar 17, 2011
please help

First of all nova launcher is not only system app.. it and it only works on ics.. now the best ics rom that i've tried is Slim/infintium

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
First of all nova launcher is not only system app.. it and it only works on ics.. now the best ics rom that i've tried is Slim/infintium

thanks for reply i will try more

but some room why music play have some bug like set as to ring tone not work,music timer not work,also rotate

zodiaxe66

Nov 19, 2010
OnePlus 8T

Sorry he is right, nova launcher is on market and there is a premium(paid) upgrade also.
I was thinking of apex launcher

about aokp b. 32 and 33. They work perfect,only issue is external sd isn't recognized be your PC, but file explorer and some music players like poweramp recognize any music file on external SD-card. But he's right Samsung cm9 miui doesn't

Last edited:

marwan91

Mar 17, 2011
thanks for reply i will try more

but some room why music play have some bug like set as to ring tone not work,music timer not work,also rotate

well.. im on Slim rom now.. i can confirm that everything is working for me as it should be .. and im on the kernel that comes with the rom.. all good and great battery life too.. so i geuss u need to try it.READ Instructions well before goin.. so u dnt face any bugs / problems.

chandarakk

Mar 2, 2012
well.. im on Slim rom now.. i can confirm that everything is working for me as it should be .. and im on the kernel that comes with the rom.. all good and great battery life too.. so i geuss u need to try it.READ Instructions well before goin.. so u dnt face any bugs / problems.

can u give me that Slim link ? thanks thanks i will test it when u give that link to me

Reactions: bogac94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    am use I9000 am newbie on it please shared me the app like Barell for Ios

i like that style but how to get it like Ios (Barell)

sorrry for my bad eng

why no 1 in this reply me :confused::confused:

What's bar ell? What's ios ?

Good luck
    please help