20 seconds tutorial to fix MD5 mismatch error no terminal needed

Search This thread

Manu.S

Jan 3, 2013
Bangalore
Same Pinch!!

Ive got a 10 second method.. works on the same principle though.. V both have created threads on the same concept without coming across each others threads :) LOL

HTML:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36341283#post36341283

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
MD% mismatch after evrything

Hi recently i read thread about fix MD5 mismatch error but it uses terminal and some lines which sometimes result in errors and are difficult to remember all steps also so i after my research i found this that we DON'T NEED terminal emulator or something to fix it. we can fix it in just 20 seconds. HOW ? read below > :eek:

1. Go to backup folder of clockworkmod

2. Rename backup folder to the name you want for example XYZ

Note: dont add space between names.

3. open that folder and open this file nandroid.md5 with any text editor, i use DB text editor which comes with OI file manager

you will see something like this :

screenshot-1348636273794.png

4. delete everything from it except boot.img and recovery.img line.
after doing this u will see something like this :

screenshot-1348636421756.png

thats all now save it and test it it will work for sure as it works for me everytime.
Good Luck :cool:

Hello sir,
i have tried your method threes now...but it wont seem to work on xperia x10. see my nandroid.md5 has the following codes in it
codes:
b4a3d2021a51d0aebc99ec5802611431 cache.yaffs2.img
2892f7acc64dd9e3e3305e664756b46e data.yaffs2.img
302dcaaf909e7d114a5e5cef38d124b9 system.yaffs2.img
d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e .android_secure.vfat.tar
25ab14811112956fa82c3ccb0ca479ba .android_secure.vfat.tar.a

I am trying to restore the back up
but everytime i back it up with what you have suggested, i still get the error msg.
My clockworkmod version is 6.2.0.something...i forgot :(

Any help would be considered as a great help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi recently i read thread about fix MD5 mismatch error but it uses terminal and some lines which sometimes result in errors and are difficult to remember all steps also so i after my research i found this that we DON'T NEED terminal emulator or something to fix it. we can fix it in just 20 seconds. HOW ? read below > :eek:

1. Go to backup folder of clockworkmod

2. Rename backup folder to the name you want for example XYZ

Note: dont add space between names.

3. open that folder and open this file nandroid.md5 with any text editor, i use DB text editor which comes with OI file manager

you will see something like this :

screenshot-1348636273794.png

4. delete everything from it except boot.img and recovery.img line.
    after doing this u will see something like this :

screenshot-1348636421756.png

thats all now save it and test it it will work for sure as it works for me everytime.
    Good Luck :cool:
    Thank you so much! You're a freaken life/phone saver!!! :D:D:D

You welcome mate happy to know i helped you.

Sent from samsung Galaxy S-4
    Dude, Thanks a lot. :) You deserve a lot more thanks on this post:p

working my best to help members. i will come up with more tricks when i find eligible to post here.
    I did same as told here but it didn't helped me it is stuck at md5 sums mistach. Plz tell me what to do.
    BTW I am on I_two_v2.4 based on cm7.2. Plz tell me that I can I use this tutorial on this rom backup.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

its very very simple bro just make sure there is no space after and before lines and do make sure its like in this image above as u see there nothing much technical in this. many people have got benefit through this even me. :good:
    Thank you so much! You're a freaken life/phone saver!!! :D:D:D