Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4/19/12] i927(r)Bio360 ROM v1.0

Tip us?

dman3285
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same way I was mad at Sakindia123for the credit, I am getting mad here, it is a complete REAP OFF, the swipe to remove, the power menu and even the install script have been COMPLETELY take from my ROM without any credit

Man, some respect, you can use my work but be decent enough to recognize it!

Doing a rom does NOT consist of taking someone else work to just customize it and make it yours! Some decency, create a MOD and give credit because a theme and a new launcher does not make it... anyways...
This is very true... just about every new from that's came out for the infuse is made from my stock rooted bases with my mods also, and I don't mind as long as due credit for the work is given... Users please respect the devs for the work ..
The Following User Says Thank You to dman3285 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mdubb2341
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same way I was mad at Sakindia123for the credit, I am getting mad here, it is a complete REAP OFF, the swipe to remove, the power menu and even the install script have been COMPLETELY take from my ROM without any credit

Man, some respect, you can use my work but be decent enough to recognize it!

Doing a rom does NOT consist of taking someone else work to just customize it and make it yours! Some decency, create a MOD and give credit because a theme and a new launcher does not make it... anyways...
Very sorry about that CarpeNoctem. I am new to dev and I didn't mean to leave you out of the credits. I have since updated my post to give you the credit you deserve!! If there is anything else in this ROM that you have helped with in any way, let me know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdubb2341 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CarpeNoctem
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubb2341 View Post
Very sorry about that CarpeNoctem. I am new to dev and I didn't mean to leave you out of the credits. I have since updated my post to give you the credit you deserve!! If there is anything else in this ROM that you have helped with in any way, let me know.
No problem, case closed for me, you can take my work like everybody can, I have really no problem with that, just give credit
continue to improve you work and to share, it is the only way to learn!
I am a Cook, not a Chef! I don't pretend to be a dev but still I am learning everyday and enjoy sharing my work

APN Generator
-- OsiMood APN Generator

Benchmarks Comparator
-- OsiMood Benchmarks Comparator

The Following User Says Thank You to CarpeNoctem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bzmotoninja83
Old
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Id like to learn also. Anyone care to have working download links?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927R using XDA

I dont think they do custom roms around here, this isnt Burger King
Quote:
Vaping is what i do now
Selling: Nokia Lumia 920 AT&T white 32gb w/Wireless charger. hit me up.

EaglesIII
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am just curious if there is a flashable through ODIN rom available of your wonderful ROM. I can no longer use CWM as it messes up the boot and I have no way of erasing everything and starting clean, so I would like to be able to use ODIN to flash your ROM.

mdubb2341
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesIII View Post
I am just curious if there is a flashable through ODIN rom available of your wonderful ROM. I can no longer use CWM as it messes up the boot and I have no way of erasing everything and starting clean, so I would like to be able to use ODIN to flash your ROM.

No I am sorry I do not. I will look into creating one. If I am successful, I will let you know.

A second option for you could be to flash CWM via odin. CWM 5.0 Here CWM 6.0 Here Once you have done that you should be able to flash the ROM again.