[QUESTION]Best ICS from for Galaxy S

Search This thread

farhanino

Dec 10, 2010
Johannesburg
I've been away from the forum for a while now and my Galaxy S has been on TeamHacksungs Build 17 for far too long and I recently came to notice now its not only TH with an ICS from and since they stopped producing I just want to ask which ICS from is currently topping now? According to my lifestyle I love using my phone to play online games texting a lot of wifi tethering etc... which one would suit me best? And proposals will be much appreciated.
Thank You

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

gaurav.c

May 20, 2011
Mumbai
Team hacksungs builds are now cm9 nightlies....if you're from any team hacksung build just download the latest nightly from cyanogen mods website... i cant post the link here for some reason....you can just flash the latest nightly on your hacksung build...

Reactions: farhanino

ToM446

Jul 2, 2011
Hi, i'm currently using INFITUM 2.1 with animations that i pulled from V2.0 since i like Rubik Twisted Animations.
it is a very good ROM, a lot of ram.
I think AOKP and the ROMs that based on their are the best ICS rom.
if you don't like AOKP i would suggest you to use Tirimisu+ICE whice is based on CNA and very fast.

Reactions: farhanino

farhanino

Dec 10, 2010
Johannesburg
thanks for all the replies and apologies if this question of mine was redundant or banned hence my less informity is due to me being absent from this forum for quite a while :)

Thanks a lot to all who replied
Much appreciated :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Reactions: paintball23456

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Either Slim ICS v3.4 or Infinitum v2.2
    In my opinion Slim ICS and AOKP are the best. But maybe you can compare it with this topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1554621
    Team hacksungs builds are now cm9 nightlies....if you're from any team hacksung build just download the latest nightly from cyanogen mods website... i cant post the link here for some reason....you can just flash the latest nightly on your hacksung build...
    Elite 10.1 beta + Semaphore 1.0.0 s kernel! I've tried them all, and this is surely the best one out there.
    Hi, i'm currently using INFITUM 2.1 with animations that i pulled from V2.0 since i like Rubik Twisted Animations.
    it is a very good ROM, a lot of ram.
    I think AOKP and the ROMs that based on their are the best ICS rom.
    if you don't like AOKP i would suggest you to use Tirimisu+ICE whice is based on CNA and very fast.