Hmm... let's consult the first post of that thread you linked to:
Coming from Gingerbread
1. Reboot to recovery
2. Open/flash the WeUI zip file you downloaded on recovery
3. On the installer choose your device, and select "Data Wipe"
4. Select "Install Now"
5. Your device will reboot to recovery at the start of the installation (if you get a recovery bootloop or it doesn't reboot to recovery, do it manually)
6. Open the WeUI zip file again from recovery
7. The installation will continue where it left off and finish by itself
Nexus 5 16GB on T-Mobile LTE:
CM 11 + hells-core + TWRP || Nexus 7 2012 32GB:
Stock 4.4 + Xposed + franco + TWRP
Nexus 4 (cracked )|AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII i777 (sold)|AT&T Samsung Galaxy S Captivate i897 (sold)
All in One Guide for Samsung i897 Captivate, i9000 Galaxy S
Get extra space on Copy
with a new account!