TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

WhatsApp Decides to Protect Your Data

When Facebook bought WhatsApp for the absurdly large sum of $19bn back in February, they took the tech … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Juopunutbear S-OFF

OP slavsat

22nd April 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Blagoveshchensk (Amur)
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Hi all!
I do not have 10 posts on the Forum, so I write here. I have tried get S-OFF with the help of "Juopunutbear S-OFF" but the process fails. What is thought?

Errorcode: 66732337
ErrorMsg: Still sober
Last edited by slavsat; 22nd April 2012 at 03:05 AM.
22nd April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Shannon, Ms.
Thanks Meter: 1,897

3,708 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok this is the first I have headed of Juopunutbear here in te Sensation forums. I see things in the Amaze, Resound, ad a couple of other HTC devices. Can you give a link or at least a modified URL that we can fix and then paste in the browser?

Also I recommend you use Revolutionary cause I don't know if Juopunutbear S-off works with the Sensation yet.

Edit: I see it does work with the Sensation. I did a little more looking and found the thread in the development forum.
Last edited by T-Macgnolia; 22nd April 2012 at 03:37 AM.
22nd April 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 92

370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia

Ok this is the first I have headed of Juopunutbear here in te Sensation forums. I see things in the Amaze, Resound, ad a couple of other HTC devices. Can you give a link or at least a modified URL that we can fix and then paste in the browser?

Also I recommend you use Revolutionary cause I don't know if Juopunutbear S-off works with the Sensation yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1611981

It was posted a few hours ago

Sent from my sensational sensation 4g
22nd April 2012, 03:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
I got 15 times with S-OFF but when loading the vehicle nothing happens to the black screen and icon Juopunutbear
22nd April 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator
Flag Shannon, Ms.

3,708 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahhboy

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1611981

It was posted a few hours ago

Yeah I just found that thread you linked after I found the thread I linked in the edit of my first post.

This is awesome a new method of unlocking the Sensation, and it supports Hboot 1.27. But it seems like it is just a little more complicated than revolutionary.
22nd April 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
so far, no one has a problem with black screen and icon?
22nd April 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 92

370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia

Yeah I just found that thread you linked after I found the thread I linked in the edit of my first post.

This is awesome a new method of unlocking the Sensation, and it supports Hboot 1.27. But it seems like it is just a little more complicated than revolutionary.

Yeah I was skimming over the thread and a lot of people have been getting bootloops upon completion, and apparently you need to be HTC dev unlocked first. But its nice to have another method to s-off when it works especially for all those stuck on higher h boots

22nd April 2012, 04:22 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
All issue resolved ...
I flash Android Revolution HD make this a complete wipe their script and the phone started!

Thanks for all the answers
22nd April 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
@slavsat you have hboot 1.27.0000?
22nd April 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #10  
Forum Moderator
Flag Shannon, Ms.

3,708 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazar89nis

@slavsat you have hboot 1.27.0000?

I don't know if the op has Hboot 1.27.0000 but I bet they did cause Revolutionary does not support Hoot 1.27.0000 but this new Juopunutbear S-OFF does support that Hboot version. And I don't t think they would have used this method if they could have used Revolutionary.

Back to the first post of the thread, I read the instructions on the Unlimited.io web site and the error messages the OP was getting means they did not do the wire trick right and they need to start over and run ControlBear again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread