[ROM][KERNEL][PORT][LOTK]4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sunkim50

Aug 4, 2010
any way of getting the xperia weather widget working with this rom? If not, which weather widget is being used in the OP?

mrflex

Jan 2, 2008
This is definitely different I like it. What weather app is that in the screenshot?

Edit: Sorry I guess I was typing when the post above posted

mike208

Jun 21, 2010
What are you guys liking about this rom? I flashed it, but haven't played with it much yet. I wanted something different to try, but some times I struggle with different roms that I am not used to, lol.

CwbAnDroidCwB

Dec 14, 2011
Orlando
You can put multiple apps in each one... And the way the bubble blows up when u press it... It's pretty sick man

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: mike208

mccurt29

Dec 9, 2008
What App do u guys recommend for widgets such as for contacts, bookmarks, messaging..since all the sense widgets are gone

mike208

Jun 21, 2010
You can put multiple apps in each one... And the way the bubble blows up when u press it... It's pretty sick man

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

And things like this are why I asked. Didn't realize you could put multiple apps in each corner. When you originally mentioned "corner bubble folders" I tried to put a folder in there thinking it would do something cool, but it wouldn't let me. Now I see the bubbles are like folders themselves. Cool!

Anything else cool like that that I may be missing?

mike208

Jun 21, 2010
What App do u guys recommend for widgets such as for contacts, bookmarks, messaging..since all the sense widgets are gone

I like the Go Dev apps/widgets. I don't know if they will fit all your needs, but Go Contacts is a good contact replacement. GoSMS is one of the best messaging apps out there imo. They also have a bunch of other widgets to choose from. Check them out for sure, see if you like them.

btbamzao

Apr 12, 2011
Houston, TX
Awesome Rom man. Just wanted to let you know my ffc is up-side-down and mirrored. Could that be something I did wrong or is it the kernel?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I will test now, but probably the kernel since the Rom is 4.67 based. Chop suey is based off of the older kernel.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tj gamino

Jul 6, 2010
I can't get this puppy to download.. I've tried both links .. and I've tried on computer and on my phone..

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developer/Rom Disclaimer:

I will not be held responsible for anything that happens with or to your phone after you install this rom.

Team LOTK

jamieg71
    Papasmurf151
    Ropodope
    Miksheppard
    Kendallc123
    Diablo67

Install Instructions:

1)Download Rom
    2)Do a nandroid of your current rom
    3)Copy rom to the root of your sd card
    4)Reboot into recovery and wipe everything but the sd card 3 times
    5)Find rom and install
    6)After rom install,find gapps and install
    7)Now theres 2 options that work,you can either install DT's app2sd or New Data To SD-EXT Mod(Uses SD Ext as internal)
    8)After install reboot and setup rom
    9)After setup,reboot one more time to set the tweaks.

Q & A

"What if an app keeps FCing"???Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik,the go to options and fix permissions,if that doesnt work,uninstall the app and reinstall it.

"Why cant i download apps from the playstore,i keep getting an error"???Go into system settings,then find applications and find playstore app and clear cache and data and reboot,then sign back in.Also try wiping cache and dalvik,it wont hurt.

Videos

4 Kornerz Ultimate Extras

CrossBreeder-Entropy Lag Reduce/DNS Speedup/Tether boost/Clean Adblock!

Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs

New Data To SD-EXT Mod

Darktremor Apps2SD

Gapps 4.1.2

Rom:

4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2

Older Releases:

4 Kornerz
    Is it still the same base as the previous release?
    Duh. Helps if I read. Never mind. Sorry.
    The first base was 4.67 but it was'nt optimized and it was ode'exed.Also used a stock kernel.This one is an optimized base with the classic SBC kernel from ca1ne.
    Ok guys,im finishing up the update now.Will be up by tomorrow morning,checking for errors and fc's now.This will be on a different base and kernel,with more mods and tweaks and i took the theme back to default,i had requests to leave it as a default,so some could theme it,but i want the themes posted here,so other members can use them.
    Update!!!!

Ok guys,im outta town right now,but ive been working on a great update for the rom,i have made some big changes to the rom,1 of the things was just by replacing the base with CM9 or the 5.07 base,the 5.07 base seems to be very stuborn,giving me a few problems,the CM9 base seems to work with everything,lol,not sure which one im gonna use yet,i'm doing some light themeing right now,so there will be an update in a day or so.Need to give those poor guys a break over at Team Dirt,they've been working hard on some great stuff,make sure you give these guys some props.
    Ok guys everythings finished but the rom,i have a few more things to touch up and this thing will be ready for release,thanks to all the help from my friends and great devs,Robobob,Smelkus,Tronit and jlmancuso,for their help and hard work.