Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 46,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: The Question is do you prefer a stock Sony rom or Custom rom? simple stock or mod
Stock? 34 20.99%
Custom? 128 79.01%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

mods please lock for me XPERIA/NEO/Rom&Kernel[4.1.2]-V8FINAL/UPLOAD OF AC 8-11

Tip us?
 
festa20
Old
#401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 835
Posts: 1,686
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Barnsley
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes View Post
No still in beta stage bro

Sent from my Xperia neo using Tapatalk 2
Get some work done lol

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium


Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink
 
ThilinaC
Old
(Last edited by ThilinaC; 1st May 2012 at 09:39 PM.)
#402  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10925
Posts: 3,032
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kandy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhah sabri View Post
how about playing game on this rom??
Well Asphalt 6 works good,9mm says device is not supported :/
btw is wifi direct added to this rom ?
 
kormatoes
Old
#403  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3888
Posts: 4,735
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Check out first post right at the end
lol im famous
Sent from my Xperia neo using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kormatoes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kormatoes
Old
(Last edited by kormatoes; 2nd May 2012 at 01:07 AM.)
#404  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3888
Posts: 4,735
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
Ah now colors are much better and also touch response in cwm is better than test 3,but still its kinda not responding correctly to the pressed button everytime

Also here all the Live wallpapers that comes with stock rom for anyone who needs 'em in this rom
example,phase beam



install as normal apps
http://www.mediafire.com/?srdjt1wpdtbancu



I can help you with stock and aokp if you want
Hey guys can I asks do you have team Xperia live wallpaper in build 34


Right gis some battery stats ss
Here is mine for last 2 days testing kernels



Sent from my Xperia neo using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kormatoes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thunder888
Old
#405  
thunder888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 500
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
Well Asphalt 6 works good,9mm says device is not supported :/
btw is wifi direct added to this rom ?
When you got 'not supported' messages try to turn 'Navigation Bar' off. I got this problem when use Papago. It said not support resolution. I guess when 'navigation bar' is enable screen resolution changing, not 480x854.

@sirkay : Now i use your latest kernel (xneov2), it's very nice but i got little problem. When charging phone at 'off condition' a screen like bootloop till new logo and i can't turn my phone on. I must disconnect charger first.
The Following User Says Thank You to thunder888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ThilinaC
Old
#406  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10925
Posts: 3,032
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kandy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder888 View Post
When you got 'not supported' messages try to turn 'Navigation Bar' off. I got this problem when use Papago. It said not support resolution. I guess when 'navigation bar' is enable screen resolution changing, not 480x854.

@sirkay : Now i use your latest kernel (xneov2), it's very nice but i got little problem. When charging phone at 'off condition' a screen like bootloop till new logo and i can't turn my phone on. I must disconnect charger first.
hah that worked,I'd be damned
okay 9mm too works good,but its a pain in the a$s rebooting everytime I wanna play 9mm I guess :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes View Post
Hey guys can I asks do you have team Xperia live wallpaper in build 34


Right gis some battery stats ss
Here is mine for last 2 days testing kernels



Sent from my Xperia neo using Tapatalk 2
Nope I cannot see team xperia live wallpaper.Btw 2 dayswithout charging nice
 
thunder888
Old
#407  
thunder888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 391
Posts: 500
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bandung
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
hah that worked,I'd be damned
okay 9mm too works good,but its a pain in the a$s rebooting everytime I wanna play 9mm I guess :/
Would you try not to reboot it? Cause i not reboot it when use papago. Just turn 'navigation bar' off, choose 'I'll reboot later' then run your apps.
 
sirkay
Old
#408  
sirkay's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2136
Posts: 1,642
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: KL

 
DONATE TO ME
okey thread opened for my kernels

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1630532

HTML Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39034447/sigs.png[/IMG]
| Sony Ericsson W880i
xKernel Ray | xKernel Arc | xKernel Neo | xKernel V?? coming soon | Git | Basebands
 
sanzNya
Old
#409  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 293
Posts: 1,175
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: tangerang
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay View Post
Thats great....:)

sent by tapatalk via super xperia Neo
All respons of questions is thanksable.. so dont forget to hit thanks....


__________________________________

current device :sony Super Xperia NEO. Xperia L C2105Xperia SP C5302
rom : CyanogenMOD 11 (unlocked Bootloader)
kernel : CyanogenMOD kernel.
 
juninromualdo
Old
#410  
juninromualdo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 286
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Goi‚nia
wanted to know if any of the "kernel" has usb support on the go, external memory, such as pen drive. Tested with mouse and pen drive worked but I can not seem to have the appropriate drivers. From what I saw in some threads here at XDA need these drivers.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes