This is my MIUIv4 port directly from Nexus S. Thanks to MIUI-Team, MIUI-Germany and miuiandroid.com for this awesome base.
I used CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0 BETA 1[Unofficial], thanks to jerl92, as base for my port but I need to say thanks to all the developers here that make ICS for the HTC Vision possible. Also a big thanks to ajhavery, proxuser and cjward for their guides. A special thanks to dekkyy, I learned a lot from his port. As well a big thanks to Kalashnikitty who helped me with some questions and wez89 for pointing me to the Adreno libs.
Additionally I made a few changes to the Nexus S port to make the MI button function available. The screen can now rotate to the 180° position and the duration for the notification led can be set. I also added a few tweaks. This ROM is already V6 SuperCharged, big thanks to zeppelinrox for his amazong script. The V6 SuperCharger script is also copied to the root of your sdcard so you can change settings at any time. As well you will find the "Daemon Controller" app by Sybregunne and his oc daemon ready for action (just open up and change frequencies, governor or change to sleep and wake profile). You can also use functions from the extended settings mod by Andy Thomson.
Have a look at the changelog in the 2nd post to see what changed from last version.
To improve the experience with this ROM in the future any constructive feedback is very much appriciated.
Google Backup (for WiFi Passwords and Apps)
MIUI-Team for the MIUI ROM
MIUI-Germany for the translation
miuiandroid.com for the translation
jerl92 for the base
CyanogenMod for the base
ajhavery for his Desire Z guide
proxuser for the general MIUIv4 port guide
cjward for his help
dekkyy for his port
Kalashnikitty for helping me with this port
wez89 thanks for the pointer to the adreno libs
Andy Thomson for the extended settings mod
zeppelinrox for the amazing V6 SuperCharger
Sybregunne for the andrev oc daemon and his controller app
and all the devs here constantly improving the experience for our handset
latest Version (based on miuiandroid.com multilanguage)
1. Do a full wipe (recommended but not always necessary)
2. Go to recovery and flash the ROM
3. Reboot (this might take some time due to app optimization)
4. Enjoy MIUI and ICS
- If you have problems with the market after restoring your backup, drop your google account and add it manually
- 2 finger pinch-to-zoom at the homescreen opens the add widget view
- 3 finger pinch-to-zoom shows the preview (all homescreens)
- Go to settings -> button and set up the MI button its really useful
- Hold down the home key on lockscreen activates the torch
- You can drag down the statusbar in fullscreen apps, settings -> statusbar settings
- You can use the screenshot shortcut in the statusbar or Vol down and Menu key
- Move your icons between the homescreen easily just drag the icon, swipe left and right to change homescreen with an other finger an drop
If you like this ROM hit the thanks button.