htc wildfire

Search This thread

tecn0bot

Apr 23, 2012
need somemhelp here i have a htc wildfire and it is on the virgin mobile network i really like this phone and want to use it on another network can anyone help me change this over it does not hav e a sim card i am use to rooting and instaqlling roms to phones just this one i cna not locate all the stuff i need or instructions on how to do it correctly want to be able to go verizon on this phone so if any one can help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much

ruscan.calin

Nov 29, 2010
need somemhelp here i have a htc wildfire and it is on the virgin mobile network i really like this phone and want to use it on another network can anyone help me change this over it does not hav e a sim card i am use to rooting and instaqlling roms to phones just this one i cna not locate all the stuff i need or instructions on how to do it correctly want to be able to go verizon on this phone so if any one can help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much

You got a nice phone so I will answer look here to learn how to accomplish these tasks
In fact 3 steps to write custom firmware
1. unlock bootloader
2.install CWM tool - this is needed tool to write firmware to phone
3.download a firmware and write to phone by CWM
enjoy!