FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[DICUSSION][UNOFFICIAL][CM9][WEEKLIES]Android ICS 4.0.4

1,021 posts
Thanks Meter: 358
 
By Jaani, Senior Member on 23rd April 2012, 01:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st June 2012, 11:12 PM |#931  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Angry p500 hephappy
Ime happy to see ics on my p500
Exept driver bug witch is easy to fixe i realy love it
Eveything inside work fine

Thnx to dev for porting ics for us
Last edited by Gw4nM4n; 21st June 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: error in text - wroth in french
 
 
22nd June 2012, 12:06 AM |#932  
1amarr's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Help me confirm something guys!

No matter what settings I choose, on BLUEPILL (and quite possibly on REDPILL too) when I get an incoming call, the screen shows the call like it normally should, but no ringtone and no vibration at all. (Volumes are 100% up.)

When I tweaked settings and tried to choose a new ringtone, turned out that none of the built-in or extra ringtones produce sound. Notifications, the same thing. However, the speaker does works, since it can reproduce music just fine.

Can somebody confirm?
The Following User Says Thank You to 1amarr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 12:20 AM |#933  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by favolas

Does redpill or latest build by arjen still have that white bug that happens sometimes with browser and other apps?

No one?
22nd June 2012, 12:54 AM |#934  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
@hephappy

In case he reads this thread. Do you plan on releasing bluepill through rom-manager?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
22nd June 2012, 04:18 AM |#935  
williamcharles's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,346
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1amarr

Help me confirm something guys!

No matter what settings I choose, on BLUEPILL (and quite possibly on REDPILL too) when I get an incoming call, the screen shows the call like it normally should, but no ringtone and no vibration at all. (Volumes are 100% up.)

When I tweaked settings and tried to choose a new ringtone, turned out that none of the built-in or extra ringtones produce sound. Notifications, the same thing. However, the speaker does works, since it can reproduce music just fine.

Can somebody confirm?

If you havent made a full wipe...do it and try later...
22nd June 2012, 04:46 AM |#936  
Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
StreetFighter 4 crashes if you have 2 fingers at same time. is this a multi-touch bug? not happening in CM7 tho..
22nd June 2012, 05:23 AM |#937  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 920
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintoy

StreetFighter 4 crashes if you have 2 fingers at same time. is this a multi-touch bug? not happening in CM7 tho..

I don't play street fighter, but multitouch works for me in games

Sent from my LG-P500
22nd June 2012, 07:11 AM |#938  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
I'm really happy that in BLUEPILL the off-mode charging function is removed.
No more charging screens even when it's not charging anymore.
22nd June 2012, 07:35 AM |#939  
Artimonier's Avatar
Member
Flag Bistrita
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethso168

I'm really happy that in BLUEPILL the off-mode charging function is removed.
No more charging screens even when it's not charging anymore.

For some reason, when I turn on the phone, I get into the off-mode charging.

~ Vlad
22nd June 2012, 07:46 AM |#940  
jeetBLswami's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimonier

For some reason, when I turn on the phone, I get into the off-mode charging.

~ Vlad

Which bulid u r using...in bluepill it is removed

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
22nd June 2012, 07:58 AM |#941  
melando's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 203
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26jtyjn

Which bulid u r using...in bluepill it is removed

yes charge/boot problem finally fixed (update only, no need for full wipe)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes