1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005 (rename to ph85img.zip and boot to bootloader)
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot into bootloader and apply the update
5) Once updated, reflash the ENG Hboot again
6) Flash the CWM 184.108.40.206 recovery in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery *****.img)
7) Flash the Superuser package in recovery to gain root
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Despite its limitations, the … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?