Read first before posting in forums about 3.0 kernel
1. Hwa works
2. Use twrp
3. Charging indicator isn't working. But device is charging.
4. The screen flickers when you turn it on... get over it.
5. Keep DEV threads exclusive to developers and any new bugs that have NOT been brought up yet.
6. Use search forum/Google before posting.
7. READ THE FIRST POST FIRST. The devs usually put change logs and known bugs on the opening post or "OP"
8. Make sure your downloading/flashing the proper file. If want just the full rom, make sure that's what you clicked to download and not just the kernel.
9. If you are having wifi proplblems, try unplugging your router for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. Some routers (especially belkens) tend to get confused when wifi modules change.
I'm sure there is more, let me know if there is anything I should change or add
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk