[How-to] S-Off ext SD Fix (With Screenshots)
Guys, noticed a few people having trouble with the sd card fix so I ran it and took screenshots. Each screenshot is what you should see after running the command listed above the screenshot. (I am not going to post screenshots of how to open the command prompt.. if you made it this far you should already know)
Disclaimer: This formats your SD Card.
This requires busybox. I utilized the busybox installer found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd
1. adb shell
2. busybox fdisk /dev/block/mmcblk1
3. type the letter "o"
4. type the letter "w"
5. busybox fdisk /dev/block/mmcblk1
6. Type the letter "n"
7. Type the letter "p" for primary
8. Type the number "1" for first partition
9. Press the enter key for default size.
10. Press the enter key for default size.
11. Type the letter "w"
12. busybox mkfs.vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p1
Edit: Step 13.. On your phone, click on the Notification that states "Blank SD Card" and choose format, the card should then format and mount properly.
This is my first How-to so if something does not make sense please let me know. Hope this helps guys.