[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Im waiting to here back from TCP still. Once i do i will restart this.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Whew. Had me going there. I know it is tough. I am just jealous I don't have those types of skills. But, I can test, test,test....that is as long as I am available. Your work is good, and it was put together fast. I hope you and tcp hook this thing up, we all liked what we saw.

Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Whew. Had me going there. I know it is tough. I am just jealous I don't have those types of skills. But, I can test, test,test....that is as long as I am available. Your work is good, and it was put together fast. I hope you and tcp hook this thing up, we all liked what we saw.

Im still learning myself. Its just samsungs are a pain in the ass.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Im still learning myself. Its just samsungs are a pain in the ass.

ROFL.... I myself am trying to learn to theme. It is taking forever. I work like 60-65 hours a week, have to flash while at work sometimes. 3 kids and a 24/7 job suck. Hopefully they'll finalize my discharge paperwork soon so I can get a real job. Great work and thanks for letting me test this stuff out.

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
The issue i had was i would fix one big issue and two smaller issues took its place. I was fighting a losing battle.

Is there a tutorial or list of safe apps to remove from a samsung rom? That would help me big time.

Calkulin has a tool in themes/apps that removes bloat on GB based and ICS based roms. If u just download it and look at the updater-script you'll see all the apps it safely removes. I've used it several times without any issues.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

gershee

The issue i had was i would fix one big issue and two smaller issues took its place. I was fighting a losing battle.

Is there a tutorial or list of safe apps to remove from a samsung rom? That would help me big time.

if you find the thread for calkulins rom converter. it basically strips away the safe to remove apks. the thread has a list in the OP.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
ROFL.... I myself am trying to learn to theme. It is taking forever. I work like 60-65 hours a week, have to flash while at work sometimes. 3 kids and a 24/7 job suck. Hopefully they'll finalize my discharge paperwork soon so I can get a real job. Great work and thanks for letting me test this stuff out.

Let me guess you are in the US Army.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Let me guess you are in the US Army.

No. Coast guard. And yes, we go overseas. I was in the desert for the past two years, Africa, Oman, kuwait , Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Oman, well, you get the picture. I just got back. Been waiting to get some new skills, it was really hard to do anything when you are cut off from technology for so long.

Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
No. Coast guard. And yes, we go overseas. I was in the desert for the past two years, Africa, Oman, kuwait , Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Oman, well, you get the picture. I just got back. Been waiting to get some new skills, it was really hard to do anything when you are cut off from technology for so long.

Ya i worked with the Coast Guard while I was in the Army. I got out in 2007. I enjoy the civilian life much more.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Ya i worked with the Coast Guard while I was in the Army. I got out in 2007. I enjoy the civilian life much more.

Luckyyyyy. I have been waiting for two years for my early out release.... last month they told me start looking for a new job, so I found one, and they won't release me. Tired of the games!

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Luckyyyyy. I have been waiting for two years for my early out release.... last month they told me start looking for a new job, so I found one, and they won't release me. Tired of the games!

Medical Discharge? That was how i got out.

robertm2011

Dec 27, 2011
Take a look at Calk's Bare ROM Converter, if you open it up with a text editor, you'll have a list of apps that are safe to remove. :)

Oops, I see that somebody beat me to it, that's what I get for not reading the thread all the way through!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Take a look at Calk's Bare ROM Converter, if you open it up with a text editor, you'll have a list of apps that are safe to remove. :)

Oops, I see that somebody beat me to it, that's what I get for not reading the thread all the way through!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Thats how i got this rom off the ground this time around.

Top Liked Posts