Galaxy Nexus now $399 No Contract

Tip us?

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeahmad1995 View Post
Don't worry I'll stop you, we can meet up and I'll rob you don't get the nexus!!, it doesn't have that many problems to fix (don't quote me on that). Why would u want a phone that works? Sounds like another company if u ask me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
------------------------------
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)
The Following User Says Thank You to mackster248 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theking_13
Old
Thanks Meter 1465
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookooktchoo View Post
This will probably be the reason I never get a Nexus phone. It's kind of a bummer because that current price is an awesome deal.
Yeah, I might just wait for the Galaxy Note. I can't not have a Micro SD card on my phone, its ridiculous.
Current
HTC One X

White Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

History
HTC G1>Motorola Cliq>HTC Mytouch Slide 3G>Blackberry 8900>LG G-Slate>Samsung Vibrant>LG G2x>Samsung Galaxy Nexus>AT&T HTC One X>AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3>Motorola Xoom>HTC G2>HTC Sensation>Meizu MX>T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3>Motorola Atrix HD>Asus TF101>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>HTC One S>Samsung Galaxy S2

*If I helped you, hit the Thanks button! *

moeahmad1995
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackster248 View Post
Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.
Make up your mind, u want someone to stop you from buying it and now you want it?

Just messin, go for it. Don't feel like you will be betraying anyone if you get the nexus. Its your phone and whatever phone pleases you get it, don't care about what people think of you (except me) .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moeahmad1995 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeahmad1995 View Post
Make up your mind, u want someone to stop you from buying it and now you want it?

Just messin, go for it. Don't feel like you will be betraying anyone if you get the nexus. Its your phone and whatever phone pleases you get it, don't care about what people think of you (except me) .

Lol yeah I wanted to talk myself out of it... But couldn't, sooooo I caved and dropped the 4 bills for it. Came out to like 447 and some change (damn California taxes...).

But oh well, this phone will hold me for quite some time. I'll just save my upgrade for something else down the road.
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

mt3g
Old
Thanks Meter 3118

DONATE TO ME
You can save the galaxy nexus for future updates that's for sure very few phone lines get actual updates, cough g2x cough, lol. The phone is good but not up to potential in slightest bit when it comes to processors these days. Congrats on the purchase though definitely!!! I would if I could.

**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***
The Following User Says Thank You to mt3g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mackster248
Old
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g View Post
You can save the galaxy nexus for future updates that's for sure very few phone lines get actual updates, cough g2x cough, lol. The phone is good but not up to potential in slightest bit when it comes to processors these days. Congrats on the purchase though definitely!!! I would if I could.

Thanks man appreciate it. Yeah I know it's kinda mid tier now when it comes to processing and GPU power. But I kinda just wanted it for the screen and the luxury of not having to worry about updates. Hopefully I can see the G2x soon so that I'm not in much of a loss.

I will miss the G2x though. It's one of those coulda woulda shoulda phones. Great phone most of the time that's for sure!
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

nitrogen618
Old
Thanks Meter 104
By the time we "do get" official ICS, another version is out too. We are always going to be one version behind.

Heck, I bet only 1% of the market of android is ICS.

Drigon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hopefully Google keeps doing this, I should be ready for a new phone when the Jellybean Nexus comes out, if they keep up the trend.

partylikeaninjastar
Old
Thanks Meter 132
If I had the spare cash to drop, I'd definitely get it. I HATED the G2x until I started flashing custom roms to it. I figure that by the time my early upgrade comes or full upgrade comes, I can just get a better phone at a better price.

In the meantime, I might actually need that money to buy a new Xbox if my continues to act up like it was on Sunday. >_<

Arhtard
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Grr. And I just signed a contract with Verizon 15 days ago. Could use that GSM one with Straight Talk and save 75 a month.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App

" No ARHTARD, it's an MMORPG... "
Click > HERE <