STUPID Sense 3.6 you suck!!!!!!

Search This thread

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
I am sorry for bringing this up. I know how you guys feel about ICS posts.
But since the designated ALL ICS thread is so cluttered. I felt compelled to ask on a separate thread because this is a real issue.

When I saw a video demonstration that Samsung and Google did about ICS... I saw much more attractive features than I have received with my current update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-AZ08wCwJA

I don't see half this stuff that I saw on the demo!!!

I want the stock dialer, the lock screen, ect.

STUPID SENSE I HATE YOU!

Now that we have S-OFF and ICS ..... lets work on a way to get that stock look going!!! Yay!

S

sportsstar89

But since the designated ALL ICS thread is so cluttered. I felt compelled to ask on a separate thread because this is a real issue.

When I saw a video demonstration that Samsung and Google did about ICS... I saw much more attractive features than I have received with my current update.

STUPID SENSE I HATE YOU!

Now that we have S-OFF and ICS ..... lets work on a way to get that stock look going!!! Yay!

#1 i am developing cm9,AOKP and an stock AOSP rom for the phone and you can do this by just taking apks from the cm9 nightlies and replacing the ones in here

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
#1 i am developing cm9,AOKP and an stock AOSP rom for the phone and you can do this by just taking apks from the cm9 nightlies and replacing the ones in here

I know this may be a bit cocky of me to ask this.... but would you be able to inform me ASAP when you create an ICS rom without this bullsh!t sense crap....

HTC really found a way to destroy the fantastic features of ICS....

Even the timelapse support on the camera.... LIKE WTF!?

S

sportsstar89

I know this may be a bit cocky of me to ask this.... but would you be able to inform me ASAP when you create an ICS rom without this bullsh!t sense crap....

HTC really found a way to destroy the fantastic features of ICS....

Even the timelapse support on the camera.... LIKE WTF!?

Here is the rom thread it is pre alpha

G

glacierguy

STUPID SENSE I HATE YOU!

Download apex launcher from the market and relax...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher

Sent from my HTC Ruby running Sense 3.6

craigtut

Aug 1, 2010
As soon as someone gets the leak deodexed I'll be working on a very slimmed down sense that will be very much like Aosp. I'm already running the stock launcher with aosp apps and much of Sense taken out. I just can't really distribute it until a deodexed version is made first.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher

Sent from my HTC Ruby running Sense 3.6

See... I knew there was a reason to why I like you so much (not in a sexual way or anything) .... I just spent a sh!t load of money on lock screens and phone dialers lol....

This will save me one extra headache...

I wonder if this has a paid version or if the developer is a generous person

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
As soon as someone gets the leak deodexed I'll be working on a very slimmed down sense that will be very much like Aosp. I'm already running the stock launcher with aosp apps and much of Sense taken out. I just can't really distribute it until a deodexed version is made first.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

I am looking forward to seeing a rom from you..... Please keep me informed!

seansk

Feb 15, 2010
Los Angeles

STUPID SENSE I HATE YOU!

what exactly do you not like about sense, or think that HTC has made worse. I'm not taking sides, just wanted to know what those things are! I havn't upgraded myself yet, but was wondering. a list would be awesome ;) Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wtf, who the hell r u? Uve been a member for barely a month, how would u know what I do in this forum.. Lol, w.e like im going to listen to someone whos barely been around for a month and has only 2 thanks, but is already trying to talk **** to someone he knows nothing about. Haha ok buddy.

And I never said people shouldnt post their oppinion about things, of course they should. I was just stating that its quite annoying how often I see people popping up in places and saying sense sucks. Its fine if u feel that way but y would ne one else care. Its just annoying, didnt realize I would start a war by saying it.

O and where are theses o-so-many threads that i have tried to play, pretend mod, as u reffered to it.

Sent from my NRGized amaze
    Via XDA premium

I asked you two to stop. Take it to PM please....

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.
    Everybody is entitled to an opinion. Lets try to be respectful of that. No baiting, flaming, or bickering please. :)

Went from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.
    I hope your joking now like really.
    Android 4.0 is AOSP
    Android 4.0 Sense 3.6 is Sense.
    Of course there not 100% the same..

That is a great recommendation. I tried it this morning and love it.

Thanks gg.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    AOSP

Not a sense fan, give me strait AOSP or if I have to CM9.

Thanks for the effort!