FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][IMM76L][4.0.4][AOSP] ICS333 2.0.1 | Team 3xtr3m3 | Fast,stable,easy (6/7/2012)

414 posts
Thanks Meter: 518
 
By el_navajita, Senior Member on 25th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th April 2012, 06:12 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0uter

A option to change te LCD density would be handy just like AOKP or SLIM ICS.

That would be a good extra i think

What density do you use? Haven't you experienced any compatibility issue with apps when you change the density?
 
 
25th April 2012, 06:18 PM |#32  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Gaming??
Hi navajita,

Hows the HD gaming performance on your ROM? Please share your experiences (if any).
I love to play HD games and tried several ICS roms, but to my disappointment could not have any luck with many ICS ROMs. couple of games run flawless and few dont.

Wish you good luck for your ROM.
I shall keep following this thread
25th April 2012, 06:34 PM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackler007

Hi navajita,

Hows the HD gaming performance on your ROM? Please share your experiences (if any).
I love to play HD games and tried several ICS roms, but to my disappointment could not have any luck with many ICS ROMs. couple of games run flawless and few dont.

Wish you good luck for your ROM.
I shall keep following this thread

Thank you very much!
I rarely play games in the phone, so I can't tell you. However, if you want I can try those games you're having problems with.
25th April 2012, 06:54 PM |#34  
Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks interesting, subscribing and downloading to check it out...
25th April 2012, 06:56 PM |#35  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_navajita

Thank you very much!
I rarely play games in the phone, so I can't tell you. However, if you want I can try those games you're having problems with.

Thats so kind of you.

I am having trouble with backstab, the game opens perfectly, i could play for 1-2 minutes and then closes.

I have tried this game on
SLIM, CM9, ICSSGS RC4.2, Elite 9, CNA 1.56, Dark knight V4,Tiramisu,TWICS.

also i have tried using Semaphore 1.0.0,Glitch v14, Devil 2.0.67 kernels ( i've used semaphore and devil kernels on almost all the ROMs listed above).

Every install is a clean wipe.
If you have time and enthusiasm , please drill down and hope fully figure out a solution.

PS: similar graphic demanding game MC3 works fine with most of the ROMS.
25th April 2012, 08:11 PM |#36  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Some how I can't get the great results that others are talking about. Whatever I do (even after 4 reinstalls)...my androiod media process is the highest under battery usage...don't know why...

Can any one suggest a good way to resolve this? How did you guys install the ROM...(I'm not a noob at flashing)

Help me please...
25th April 2012, 08:22 PM |#37  
yodanutz01's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
i think the stock battery icon would be nicer than the curent one with %
25th April 2012, 08:52 PM |#38  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirage

Some how I can't get the great results that others are talking about. Whatever I do (even after 4 reinstalls)...my androiod media process is the highest under battery usage...don't know why...

Can any one suggest a good way to resolve this? How did you guys install the ROM...(I'm not a noob at flashing)

Help me please...

The first time you turn on your phone after flashing a ROM, the media process creates the database with all your media, and it can take a while. That behaviour is normal.
25th April 2012, 09:46 PM |#39  
BradleyR2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GT
Thanks Meter: 376
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackler007

Thats so kind of you.

I am having trouble with backstab, the game opens perfectly, i could play for 1-2 minutes and then closes.

I have tried this game on
SLIM, CM9, ICSSGS RC4.2, Elite 9, CNA 1.56, Dark knight V4,Tiramisu,TWICS.

also i have tried using Semaphore 1.0.0,Glitch v14, Devil 2.0.67 kernels ( i've used semaphore and devil kernels on almost all the ROMs listed above).

Every install is a clean wipe.
If you have time and enthusiasm , please drill down and hope fully figure out a solution.

PS: similar graphic demanding game MC3 works fine with most of the ROMS.


If the game just closes with the message "Unfortunately, XXX Game.."

Its gameloft's fault not the rom's fault, the game is not working with ICS it FC when you multi touch it happens with multiple games (Spider Man HD, Shrek kart) check their forums there are multiple threads describing this
Last edited by BradleyR2010; 25th April 2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: typos
25th April 2012, 09:51 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb-Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
just flashed, I am a skeptical about the deodexed roms
let's see how this rom work
I was 3 months until today on icssgs
25th April 2012, 10:49 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivke101

just flashed, I am a skeptical about the deodexed roms
let's see how this rom work
I was 3 months until today on icssgs

I think that there is no reason to be skeptical about deodexed roms. Really, when you build a ROM from google sources, it is already deodexed, it is not a post-process I have made.
The Following User Says Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ics, imm76d, imm76i, imm76k imm76l i9000
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes