Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 38,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][IMM76L][4.0.4][AOSP] ICS333 2.0.1 | Team 3xtr3m3 | Fast,stable,easy (6/7/2012)

Tip us?

Zimbilik
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyqiq View Post
DicePlayer has the best HW Decoder support for ICS.

Cheers
I tried it but it won't even open the video. Tries, but goes back to folder screen. I'll just try with different HD files and figure it our.

psyqiq
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbilik View Post
What is the best format for 720p video performance? I tried to watch Fringe today but MX player was under torment I can say. It was an x264 MKV file. And the HW Decoding didn't work with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbilik View Post
I tried it but it won't even open the video. Tries, but goes back to folder screen. I'll just try with different HD files and figure it our.
weird.i use the paid version.but free version should work the same.paid version is just ad free.

Zimbilik
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyqiq View Post
weird.i use the paid version.but free version should work the same.paid version is just ad free.
I tried with different types of file formats. Avi doesn't play with HW, mp4 is the same. Mkv played with another file but it was again painfully skipping. weird.

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Semaphore 1.2.0 has been released. It includes changes in the initramfs in which the awesome developer mialwe has also taken part. I'll release a minor ROM revision (1.0.1) where the only change will be the updated kernel. I do it because I think it might avoid ROM installation problems to many users.

ICS333 | Android 4.0.4 | Simple, fast, easy | http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1618757
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adytum
Old
Thanks Meter 274
Hey, I understand that you want to keep the rom stable and bulletproof, but are you considering implementing aokp rom control or similar, ie for custom lockscreen?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

pafnucy7
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adytum View Post
Hey, I understand that you want to keep the rom stable and bulletproof, but are you considering implementing aokp rom control or similar, ie for custom lockscreen?

YES YES YES pls. do that

etukeno
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:

This is the best ics rom cause its clean and based on aosp, with not too many customizations.
Please dont make this another aokp copy.

U can use slim or infinitum if u like those features.
Im sorry but i love this rom just the way it is, dont want to see extra features that may cause bugs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etukeno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malcho
Old
Thanks Meter 3564

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by etukeno View Post
This is the best ics rom cause its clean and based on aosp, with not too many customizations.
Please dont make this another aokp copy.

U can use slim or infinitum if u like those features.
Im sorry but i love this rom just the way it is, dont want to see extra features that may cause bugs.
Totally agree.Keep it this way.
Cowboys From Hell Project youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/spale1974?feature=mhee

CIT Computing - Thin client software
http://cit-computing.com/

jasonfish1976
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_navajita View Post
Semaphore 1.2.0 has been released. It includes changes in the initramfs in which the awesome developer mialwe has also taken part. I'll release a minor ROM revision (1.0.1) where the only change will be the updated kernel. I do it because I think it might avoid ROM installation problems to many users.
Thanks a lot
what kind of wipes should i do comming from v1.0?

el_navajita
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 518
Quote:

I'm sorry, I would really like to make a ROM that everybody like, but that's not possible. No ROM control or custom lockscreens will be added, and no significant changes to the system interface will be introduced. I love (and I think a lot of people too) clean ROMs so this will keep clean, that's the reason that made me build this ROM instead of just using CM9 or AOKP.

Best regards.

ICS333 | Android 4.0.4 | Simple, fast, easy | http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1618757

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el_navajita For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp, ics, imm76d, imm76i, imm76k imm76l i9000