FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ICS-4.0.4] AOKP (KangXperiaProject) | Build-40 | 05/07/12 | Released

25th April 2012, 09:17 PM |#11  
stelios97's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Famagusta
Thanks Meter: 4,392
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icerebro

Well, sorry, but I didnt see that, was so excited viewing this new rom.
But...will the camera be implemented soon, or are you waiting for SE like Paul??



Sent from my U20a using XDA

I am waiting for daveee10 because he is doing some experiments and if he don't succeed i will wait for nobodyAtall!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stelios97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th April 2012, 09:55 PM |#12  
nightwing369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios97

No it's not official port but is built from source code especially for x10 mini and x10 mini pro, not ported from other device

Ok, but why does the 5th screenshot say E10i instead of U20i (U20i is our x10 mini Pro) ??
25th April 2012, 10:18 PM |#13  
scook94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stirling, UK
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwing369

Ok, but why does the 5th screenshot say E10i instead of U20i (U20i is our x10 mini Pro) ??

Because it was built for both devices, see post 5! Why should Stelios take 2 lots of screen caps?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

So far the only issue I've come across is that the screen won't go into lanscape mode when the keyoard is flipped out. Any clues?
The Following User Says Thank You to scook94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 10:23 PM |#14  
StardustGeass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Tested it... So smoth, totally awesome and wonderfull !!
ANd also, confirmed non-rotating screen when using keyboard bug.. Gonna post another one if I found it..

EDIT :
Also find that auto-rotating isn't fully functioning either... Now my screen stuck on horizontal xD
Keyboard LED doesn't work out as well...

2nd Edit :
Seems like Keyboard is the main issue.. As long as I don't slide-out my keyboard, the auto-rotating is functioning flawlessly.. After I slide-out the keyboard, the auto-rotating doesn't functioning at all, even by ticking and un-ticking the "Auto-rotate" menu. Locking the screen solves this..

Finally.. Android On-Screen keyboard doesn't showing up xD
So, must use hardware keyboard...

Found a random reboot during opening messaging apps.. Just once however.

Tested and working :
- Music
- Wifi
- Market
- Titanium Backup

Maybe for some time being, gonna return to my old GB one, till those problems are solved.. anyway, sees a lot of potential in this
Last edited by StardustGeass; 25th April 2012 at 10:52 PM.
25th April 2012, 10:44 PM |#15  
ales47's Avatar
Member
Flag Pula
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustGeass

Tested it... So smoth, totally awesome and wonderfull !!
ANd also, confirmed non-rotating screen when using keyboard bug.. Gonna post another one if I found it..

EDIT :
Also find that auto-rotating isn't fully functioning either... Now my screen stuck on horizontal xD
Keyboard LED doesn't work out as well...

2nd Edit :
Seems like Keyboard is the main issue.. As long as I don't slide-out my keyboard, the auto-rotating is functioning flawlessly.. After I slide-out the keyboard, the auto-rotating doesn't functioning at all, even by ticking and un-ticking the "Auto-rotate" menu. Locking the screen solves this..




3rd EDIT: when the keybord is closed there is no way of tiping.there isnt a software keybord..or at least i wasnt able to find it lol
25th April 2012, 10:58 PM |#16  
scook94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stirling, UK
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
I'm also finding the power button doesn't bring up an options menu, it just seems to soft reboot the phone.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
25th April 2012, 11:22 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ales47

3rd EDIT: when the keybord is closed there is no way of tiping.there isnt a software keybord..or at least i wasnt able to find it lol

Same here and i can't customize launcher. Only nova launcher
26th April 2012, 12:06 AM |#18  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
what abot the hardware acceleration
26th April 2012, 01:06 AM |#19  
static28's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sa puso mo
Thanks Meter: 925
 
More
there is a working camera on galaxy fit,gio and ace. maybe it would help.
the only problem there is there is no photo preview.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to static28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 01:06 AM |#20  
qtu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Wow! Didn't expected this. Good luck with this endeavor then.

Re soft keyboard issue: does Squashi Input work?

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, aokp, aosp, ics, kang
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes