5,594,564 Members 32,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Diamondback: Check out what the future of VTS is about!

[IDE][2.11.17.10502] Virtuous Ten Studio - Advanced Reverse Engineering Solution

Tip us?
 
Rittik
Old
(Last edited by Rittik; 17th February 2013 at 02:22 PM.)
#1201  
Rittik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [IDE] Virtuous Ten Studio - The next level of reverse engineering apps | 2.2.11.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
Have a look here:
http://www.virtuous-ten-studio.com/i...-new-in-2-1-19

Near the bottom is a short part describing it
oh that is superb #respect

but the thing is i use XP..no boot project there :'(

-Rik[Rittik]
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)
 
Diamondback
Old
#1202  
Diamondback's Avatar
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Making stuff your background - OP
Thanks Meter 6061
Posts: 4,296
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
oh that is superb #respect

but the thing is i use XP..no boot project there :'(

-Rik[Rittik]
True Maybe you should think about an OS upgrade
XP is almost 12 years old right now after all

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rittik
Old
#1203  
Rittik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [IDE] Virtuous Ten Studio - The next level of reverse engineering apps | 2.2.11.8

can you provide me a lil file or upgrade?..os upgrade will be problematic? kinda request mate

-Rik[Rittik]
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)
 
Diamondback
Old
#1204  
Diamondback's Avatar
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Making stuff your background - OP
Thanks Meter 6061
Posts: 4,296
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
can you provide me a lil file or upgrade?..os upgrade will be problematic? kinda request mate

-Rik[Rittik]
Hm? You need to buy and install a copy of Windows Vista or later... There's no "upgrade file"...
When switching the OS of your computer you should know what you are doing.
Anyway, that's not the topic here, I am sure there are hundreds of tutorials online on how to install Windows. Just search on Google.

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rittik
Old
#1205  
Rittik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [IDE] Virtuous Ten Studio - The next level of reverse engineering apps | 2.2.11.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
Hm? You need to buy and install a copy of Windows Vista or later... There's no "upgrade file"...
When switching the OS of your computer you should know what you are doing.
Anyway, that's not the topic here, I am sure there are hundreds of tutorials online on how to install Windows. Just search on Google.
i am not talking abt OS upgrade lol..i am talking abt some small files or upgrade can you release so that XP can have Boot project too?


-Rik[Rittik]
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)
 
Diamondback
Old
#1206  
Diamondback's Avatar
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Making stuff your background - OP
Thanks Meter 6061
Posts: 4,296
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
i am not talking abt OS upgrade lol..i am talking abt some small files or upgrade can you release so that XP can have Boot project too?


-Rik[Rittik]
No sorry, I can't Unfortunately .net 4.5 does not run on Windows XP... And that's exactly what is required by VTS since a few versions.

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rittik
Old
#1207  
Rittik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kolkata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [IDE] Virtuous Ten Studio - The next level of reverse engineering apps | 2.2.11.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
No sorry, I can't Unfortunately .net 4.5 does not run on Windows XP... And that's exactly what is required by VTS since a few versions.
oh okay :/ still thanks a lot

-Rik[Rittik]
For Donations to My Indian Paypal

Paypal Email- rittik.main@gmail.com
1)Send Money
2)I'm paying for goods or services (Please enter amount to Donate.)
 
joeyfettucine
Old
#1208  
joeyfettucine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 414
Posts: 204
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Re: [IDE] Virtuous Ten Studio - The next level of reverse engineering apps | 2.2.11.8

Two issues I would love to see resolved on VTS. Its a great application, but if you are all out to make it better, then I will critique.

1. When the bottom windows are dragged up, the scroll bars don't compensate. So, I can't look at a lower project without dragging back down the log.

2. I would love to see an option to open a file in another program. Not in explorer, but an open with...The size of the viewing window isn't enough for me on my laptop and I tend to navigate to it and open in .notepad++. To have it as a built in option would be great

I know the second one takes quite a bit more effort, but if the first could be resolved, that would be much appreciated.

Sent from my LTEVO running Operation Jelly Bean


Occam's Razor: "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better"


 
GLADS
Old
#1209  
GLADS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 135
Join Date: Aug 2012
Unhappy Download Link

Download Link Not working...


IF You Think I Helped YOU Then There Is NO Harm To Hit
================================================== ==============
Phone: HTC Desire HD (Radio S-OFF, Super CID)
ROM: Sabsa Prime v15 / TrickDroid v4 | KERNEL: BeastMode | RADIO: 12.56.60.25U_26.10.04.03_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch | Memory Card: Samsung 16GB CLASS 10
================================================== ==============


Press Thanks Button If I Helped You Somehow

 
Diamondback
Old
(Last edited by Diamondback; 19th February 2013 at 11:40 AM.)
#1210  
Diamondback's Avatar
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Making stuff your background - OP
Thanks Meter 6061
Posts: 4,296
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyfettucine View Post
Two issues I would love to see resolved on VTS. Its a great application, but if you are all out to make it better, then I will critique.

1. When the bottom windows are dragged up, the scroll bars don't compensate. So, I can't look at a lower project without dragging back down the log.

2. I would love to see an option to open a file in another program. Not in explorer, but an open with...The size of the viewing window isn't enough for me on my laptop and I tend to navigate to it and open in .notepad++. To have it as a built in option would be great

I know the second one takes quite a bit more effort, but if the first could be resolved, that would be much appreciated.

Sent from my LTEVO running Operation Jelly Bean
1) Not sure at all what you want me to do.
2) I can certainly do that. (Edit: aaaaaand done!) However I don't understand why Notepad++ has more space than VTS? After all your screen can't grow


Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADS View Post
Download Link Not working...
Works fine for me. (Both links)

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
adb, all in one, apk, apk manager, apk multi tool, apktool, dex2jar, draw9patch, dsixda, ide, java, logcat, m10 files, m10 images, m10 tools, resources, sense, sense skins, smali, super powerful, syntax highlighting, theming, visual studio, vts, xml
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes