FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[IDE][3.6.30.14100] Virtuous Ten Studio - Advanced Reverse Engineering Solution

Announcement from Diamondback: VTS has its own support area now. Check it out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/virtuous-ten-studio
6th October 2012, 02:23 PM |#501  
zalzondabuzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Have a look at the new default VTS design


Just kidding of course, you can select the color on your own

I've been waiting for this sir..

oh yeah I have a problem with my adb sir like this :




can you help me for this problem ??
thx before
 
 
6th October 2012, 02:39 PM |#502  
alkhafaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalzondabuzz

I've been waiting for this sir..

oh yeah I have a problem with my adb sir like this :


can you help me for this problem ??
thx before

Write it like this:
adb remount
adb push zlz+site /system/app/apkname.apk

If it doesnt work then it is a problem in adbd (secured in your case) and to solve it check my signature in the thread of odexing and see (important note 2)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by alkhafaf; 6th October 2012 at 02:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alkhafaf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2012, 02:44 PM |#503  
Diamondback's Avatar
OP Moderator Committee / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 6,512
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalzondabuzz

I've been waiting for this sir..

oh yeah I have a problem with my adb sir like this :



can you help me for this problem ??
thx before

You have to call "adb remount" before pushing to /system.
VTS does that automatically btw

EDIT: damn, ninja'ed
6th October 2012, 02:48 PM |#504  
alkhafaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

You have to call "adb remount" before pushing to /system.
VTS does that automatically btw

EDIT: damn, ninja'ed

Lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
6th October 2012, 03:14 PM |#505  
vegetaleb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 1,170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Okay so the initial feedback from my beta group is awesome. They are all amazed

This is awesome!
Can't wait for public release!
And again bravo for your help, HTC Sense is much sexier thanks to you
6th October 2012, 03:49 PM |#506  
zalzondabuzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

You have to call "adb remount" before pushing to /system.
VTS does that automatically btw

EDIT: damn, ninja'ed

I've done it..
but VTS still not connected to my device...

after I called " adb remount" He said : "remount failedperation Not Permitted"

whats wrong with it sir.
6th October 2012, 03:51 PM |#507  
Diamondback's Avatar
OP Moderator Committee / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 6,512
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalzondabuzz

I've done it..
but VTS still not connected to my device...

after I called " adb remount" He said : "remount failedperation Not Permitted"

whats wrong with it sir.

Your boot img is not insecure then.
See the quote below for a possible solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkhafaf

If it doesnt work then it is a problem in adbd (secured in your case) and to solve it check my signature in the thread of odexing and see (important note 2)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

6th October 2012, 04:02 PM |#508  
zalzondabuzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Your boot img is not insecure then.
See the quote below for a possible solution

Ok sir, I'm sorry for this noobs question...ahahah
I still waiting for VTS 1.10 ver.
6th October 2012, 04:04 PM |#509  
Diamondback's Avatar
OP Moderator Committee / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 6,512
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalzondabuzz

Ok sir, I'm sorry for this noobs question...ahahah
I still waiting for VTS 1.10 ver.

Who isn't?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2012, 04:10 PM |#510  
zalzondabuzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Who isn't?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, all in one, apk, apk manager, apk multi tool, apktool, dex2jar, draw9patch, dsixda, ide, java, logcat, m10 files, m10 images, m10 tools, resources, sense, sense skins, smali, super powerful, syntax highlighting, theming, visual studio, vts, xml
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes