Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,075 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][26-6-2012] gedeROM v1.7 {Linaro - Swipe Controls}

Tip us?

HaiKaiDo
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Apex launcher is the default, but does that mean trebuchet is still installed? Also just a question to all you who have this rom flashed (im having a hrd time keeping up withall the roms and Hashcodes kernel fixes) would anyone mind summing up the large problems (if any) left with this rom/kernel combo?

-----> Check Out My Custom Made USB Jig! <-----
If youre a Developer here on XDA and youd like an IRC Channel for your users or a private IRC channel for development just shoot me a pm!

webdroidmt
Old
(Last edited by webdroidmt; 27th April 2012 at 06:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdroidmt View Post
gedemis, will the new version you're uploading have a fix for the Settings/System/Status Bar? Currently, checking/unchecking "Show Clock", "AM/PM style" does not work. Also, Battery status style stays the same no matter what you select.

Thanks for this, very nice work.

Mike T
gedemis, this is now working with the 1.1 version, as well as USB storage. Thanks again. Btw, also happy to see you use Apex, it's what I use anyway. At this time Apex is much nicer than Trebuchet.

@chrisp304- Yeah, just wiped cache/dalvik and good to go.

Mike T

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by acax456 View Post
So current uploading. What's change??

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
He posted the changelog in the OP. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...80&postcount=1

Mike T

chrisp304
Old
(Last edited by chrisp304; 27th April 2012 at 06:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKaiDo View Post
Apex launcher is the default, but does that mean trebuchet is still installed? Also just a question to all you who have this rom flashed (im having a hrd time keeping up withall the roms and Hashcodes kernel fixes) would anyone mind summing up the large problems (if any) left with this rom/kernel combo?
Just looked and Trebuchet is not included, but it is in the zip of removed apps located in the op. The only major problem I know of is the power issue, even this is minor, for me anyway. My kindle recharges fairly quickly using the OEM wall charger.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisp304 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HaiKaiDo
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp304 View Post
Just looked and Trebuchet is not included, but it is in the zip of removed apps located in the op. The only major problem I know of is the power issue, even this is minor, for me anyway. My kindle recharges fairly quickly using the OEM wall charger.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
Which power issue is that? The whole not shutting off properly thing? Thanks for the reply

If youre a Developer here on XDA and youd like an IRC Channel for your users or a private IRC channel for development just shoot me a pm!

TahrirSquare
Old
(Last edited by TahrirSquare; 27th April 2012 at 06:31 AM.) Reason: New bug Found
Thanks Meter 118
Default Great ROM!

Man this ROM rocks!, Runs very smoothly, no bugs to speak of. You took care of the USB mass storage which was the biggest withdraw for me from the previous version, The only thing I think is left to make this perfect is the shutdown issue; However I know that's a Kernel issue and Hashcode will get it done. Thanks for your great work.

Edit:Just found that the screen flickers for a second when it is turned back on from sleep.

HaiKaiDo
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahrirSquare View Post
Man this ROM rocks!, Runs very smoothly, no bugs to speak of. You took care of the USB mass storage which was the biggest withdraw for me from the previous version, The only thing I think is left to make this perfect is the shutdown issue; However I know that's a Kernel issue and Hashcode will get it done. Thanks for your great work.
Looks like i got my answer here! haha woo!

webdroidmt
Old
Thanks Meter 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahrirSquare View Post

Edit:Just found that the screen flickers for a second when it is turned back on from sleep.
The screen flicker is a well known issue in Hashcode's kernel threads, I'm sure it will eventually get fixed just like the shutdown issue. Overall, this rom with Hashcode's kernel is solid.

Mike T

CodenameDeadpool
Old
Thanks Meter 39
REALLY excited about the newest build. Downloading right now. Will provide feedback later. Also, download speed of this zip file from Dev Host is crazy fast.

milanche
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Default 1.1 feedback

Some feedbak from my side:
1. This ROM is superb. As close to my view on what ROM should be like, as you can get. Thank you gedemis!
2. Exchange Email wasn't working with Email.apk you included. Deleted it with ADB, took the Email.apk and Exchange.apk from another build (attached) and installed it — now working fine!
3. Volume slider now not working, beside "mute" function.
4. USB mass storage, —yes—, it's fixed.

Hope you can get us the volume slider update/fix uploaded. I'd hate to do all installation & configuration from scratch again, as I plan to stick with this ROM version for daily use until some mayor development steps happen on ICS for KF. ;)

Thank you for your work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip corporate.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.98 MB, 22 views)
"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up." - Dr House MD

Follow me on Twitter, or connect with me on Facebook.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), powered by CleanROM 2.0 R2 and BinDroid SM-P600 - P601 | V2.0.0 kernel

Kindle Fire, powered by InFriction ROM v11

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, powered by Iridescent_Zed_II

shahabk818
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Well I don't have battery % like before and the LED light doesn't turn on while charging and where is Trebuchet?? I think I go back to 4/25

The Following User Says Thank You to shahabk818 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]