Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Problems rebooting into and out of bootloader after downgrade (long)

OP fryguy

26th April 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

120 posts
I was using the latest ViperRom and TWRP 1.1.1 with hboot 1.50 and HTC unlock and all was well. I have since downgraded to hboot 1.40 and switched to 4EXT recovery and also TWRP 2.1.1. I just recently started having problems booting into and out of bootloader, fastboot, and recovery. I am having issues using the roms shutdown menu, volume down + power, and also using adb. I will say 75% of the time I just get a back lit screen and capacitive buttons and will freeze there. I will be able to power the screen on and off, but nothing will load. Will pull battery a couple of times and it will finally go through. I also noticed that I no longer get boot animations either, just black screen until the screen shuts off and I turn it back on then the rom is loaded.

I have tried different recoveries along with going back to stock Sprint 1.13 and 2.08 nohboot. I am wondering if I have messed something up and if there is a way to fix this issue? I have tried searching and have nt come up with anything. If this has been covered before I am sorry for asking again.
26th April 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 828

4,540 posts
Pm. Closeone he definitely should be able to help.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\
The Following User Says Thank You to laie1472 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread