Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] Newts One S *RLS 2.0.1* (Sense 4.1 ICS 4.0.4) 10/27/2012(Daily Driver)

Tip us?

davec1234
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice View Post
I must be doing something wrong then.

UPDATE: D'oh. I should probably plug the other end of the USB cable into my computer first. #eggonface
You need the telekinesis upgrade

-----

Animal Farm Developers
The Following User Says Thank You to davec1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

J3STUR
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Newton View Post
My thoughts exactly. My phone is still in mint condition, with a dual-core processor and 1gb of ram. These aren't exactly antique specs even in 2012. It is fully capable of running ICS and most likely 5.0. AOSP is really lightweight and easy on the cpu/ram compared to Sense/ other skins. Plus, this rom is making GREAT strides. We really have the option of 2.17, sense 3.6, sense 4.0, and CM7 roms to choose from. There's no reason to upgrade.
I second that. I will keep my 3d for longer, wait til fall at least maybe then prices will go down, EvoLTE will have s-off and development already going. Or maybe other phones like GSIII will be out and stuff also
Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 7
IPhone 5
Samsung Galaxy SIII
LG Nitro HD
HTC Shooter
HTC SuperSonic
HTC Hero

Google+ Add Me
Twitter:@J3STUR

Thanks to all the developers

bauerpower
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo72793 View Post
So today I called to use buyback. And there was a dispute settled. So now I pre-oerdered the LTE and I get it for $1. Im not kidding. Thanks best buy for messing up once again
WHAT?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

waltnich
Old
(Last edited by waltnich; 11th May 2012 at 10:53 PM.) Reason: quoted too much
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by irock1985 View Post
Honestly this is the best battery life I have gotten on my 3D... I know everyone's phone is different but damn i'm loving it! And no reboots no nothing other then low speaker phone...

This is actually making me look forward to the Evo LTE... I was worried if ics and sense would be a battery draining combo but this rom lets me know im in for a treat

Thanks NewToRoot!

Sent from 1985!
Once BT, Hot Spot and 3D camera fully functioning I save $200 - this baby is now my daily. (this is my first try at this and I am amazed-thanx Newt)

Chuck_IV
Old
Thanks Meter 44
I love this ROM...

BUT, the BT issues are gonna make me switch for now.

I was able to connect to my Jabra Freeway ok but when I received a call, it wouldn't go through the Freeway, just the normal phone ear speaker, like it wasn't connected.

I tried dialing out and while I could hear the keytones from the key presses on the Freeway, once it connected, I got nothing except the sound from the normal ear speaker on the phone. It wouldn't even give me the option to switch to bluetooth.

I'm also not able to connect to my Panasonic home phones bluetooth setup either. I get to where I enter the 0000 code then it just does nothing an eventually times out.

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I love this ROM...

BUT, anyone else having serious Bluetooth issues?

I was able to connect to my Jabra Freeway ok but when I received a call, it wouldn't go through the Freeway, just the normal phone ear speaker, like it wasn't connected.

I tried dialing out and while I could hear the keytones from the key presses on the Freeway, once it connected, I got nothing except the sound from the normal ear speaker on the phone. It wouldn't even give me the option to switch to bluetooth.

I'm also not able to connect to my Panasonic home phones bluetooth setup either. I get to where I enter the 0000 code then it just does nothing an eventually times out.
It's a known issue.
I am sure it is being worked on.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Nothing to see here
The Following User Says Thank You to rootlinux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evo3djay
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I have been flashing other Roms and have found to like this Rom way better then all the rest. Why upgrade to lte when your already running it. :thumbup:

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

leo72793
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauerpower View Post
WHAT?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
Sprint screwed up on something when I bought my 3D. And I went to use buyback program to get 279.60 for it, and they did not register me like they should have. So to compensate, they gave me 200 towards and UPGRADE price for a phone I wanted EXCLUDING the iPhone ( ipoo ). So basically I pay $1 for taxes. and nothing for the phone
When it rains, Devs get busy >:3

MARIO SHARK
Old
Thanks Meter 87
ughhh im on joelz's ROM right now, but im torn between that and this. anybody else have the same problem?

newtoroot
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18,734

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO SHARK View Post
ughhh im on joelz's ROM right now, but im torn between that and this. anybody else have the same problem?
Don't worry ill miktweaks are coming soon

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to newtoroot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
#i just met you and this may sound crazy but call, #me maybe, freakin-sweet, sense 4.0, swag, themikmik, yolo
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe