Thread Closed

[MOD] ICS Settings For Minicm7 2.2.0 - UPDATE!

OP Tim_Grundy

1st May 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #21  
kakho55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag klang
Thanks Meter: 125
 
576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Grundy

Sorry but this is a personal mod so wont be translated.

Anybody got any Tips or Request to make it better?

i thing this setting mod is almost perfect ~~ next project i will try port ori ics launcher to minicm... is hardly... but will try....
no any idea n tip to setting~~
anyway @tim good setting for ur mod...

SteveN.hOeİ
1st May 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #22  
Hummer951's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waterford
Thanks Meter: 183
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Anybody install these settings on GDX v25? Will it work?
1st May 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #23  
kakho55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag klang
Thanks Meter: 125
 
576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer951

Anybody install these settings on GDX v25? Will it work?

u can try it ...... back up ur setting.apk on system/app.. if cant u can restore back. but gdx hav custom gdx setting mod... maybe cant work.

SteveN.hOeİ
3rd May 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #24  
TheCuteCriminal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 203
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
brightness control in notification power widget settings is force closing
3rd May 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #25  
OP Member
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 27
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCuteCriminal

brightness control in notification power widget settings is force closing

ahhh i had that problem before. Ill look into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim_Grundy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #26  
TheCuteCriminal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 203
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Grundy

ahhh i had that problem before. Ill look into it.

cool..,
3rd May 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #27  
OP Member
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 27
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCuteCriminal

cool..,

Works fine on mine. I only had the problem when i edited CMParts.apk.
3rd May 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hey, how to install this? I put it to system/app, renamed, but no settings icon in apps. If I install, it keeps saying not installed.

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App
3rd May 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #29  
minkwan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbali

Hey, how to install this? I put it to system/app, renamed, but no settings icon in apps. If I install, it keeps saying not installed.

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App

delete old settings.apk
coppy new mod download at page 1 Rename Settings.apk then
Pегmission it
x. x
x
x
Power off or ReStart
Done
3rd May 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkwan

delete old settings.apk
coppy new mod download at page 1 Rename Settings.apk then
Pегmission it
x. x
x
x
Power off or ReStart
Done

Ah, forgot the permission. Thanks.

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, ics, minicm7, settings
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in XPERIA X8 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank