FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 9][TeamChopsticks][RC2 - 7/19]

387 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,641
 
By topprospect, Senior Member on 27th April 2012, 02:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2012, 03:06 PM |#171  
smully1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, AR
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
[QUOTE=topprospect;25455391]Make sure you tell the filter to show you All Issues, not just Open Issues, which is the default. Also, many of the Fixed issues are now in the Verified state since we have verified the fix with our testers.


That was it, thanks. I hope the camera and graphics are fixed soon. I really want cm9!!!



Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
 
 
29th April 2012, 03:50 PM |#172  
SassyMrsK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Just flashed this bad boy and right now my phone keeps going from the Samsung logo to the Cyanogenmod logo (fingers crossed)
29th April 2012, 03:57 PM |#173  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

Just flashed this bad boy and right now my phone keeps going from the Samsung logo to the Cyanogenmod logo (fingers crossed)

You're on a touch recovery right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 03:59 PM |#174  
SassyMrsK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
yeah i installed the one they gave in the OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

You're on a touch recovery right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

29th April 2012, 04:06 PM |#175  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

yeah i installed the one they gave in the OP

And how long has it been booting? Anyone else want to give this a shot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 04:10 PM |#176  
SassyMrsK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
about 5 mins
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

And how long has it been booting? Anyone else want to give this a shot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

29th April 2012, 04:12 PM |#177  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

about 5 mins

You didn't flash dark side wipe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 04:14 PM |#178  
SassyMrsK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
nope was i supposed to
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

You didn't flash dark side wipe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

29th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#179  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

nope was i supposed to

No. Flashing it when its not in the op can cause some things to not boot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 04:27 PM |#180  
SassyMrsK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
okay cool i'll give it another go and if it doesn't work i'll just wait thanks for the help
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconStep

No. Flashing it when its not in the op can cause some things to not boot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMrsK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 04:28 PM |#181  
BaconStep's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

okay cool i'll give it another go and if it doesn't work i'll just wait thanks for the help

Sorry I couldn't solve it :/ not too sure what to do here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes