Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Perfect ics rom.

Tip us?

Mastelotto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Perfect ics rom.

There's been alot of leaks out for this phone ICS related. I've tried Perfection II and another one that's was just listed as a port. Both did not work. Buggy, battery life wasn't good, contacts wouldn't load.. What's a good ICS ROM with at least good battery life & dialer is for sure working. Thanks(:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

don728871
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Bro its a qustion want a answer. Move it to qustion and answer

born2gethard
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Bye.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is you cannot validate them." -Abraham Lincoln
The Following User Says Thank You to born2gethard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

appdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 4307

DONATE TO ME
There is no Perfect ROM, only what's Perfect FOR YOU. And no one can tell you what that is.

Try them ur self and decide which you think is Perfect Rom!
Check out my blog, Everything about Android! & Click Here to See Android Tutorials on My Youtube.
New to XDA?? Check this out!!
I hate when People don't Thank after getting help So Got help! Great hit Thnx!!!!
If You Appreciate My work Please Donate & Help me Buy A Desktop Which will help me make Better ROMs!
The Following User Says Thank You to appdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xdascene
Old
Thanks Meter 2
LOL

pinoy929
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastelotto View Post
There's been alot of leaks out for this phone ICS related. I've tried Perfection II and another one that's was just listed as a port. Both did not work. Buggy, battery life wasn't good, contacts wouldn't load.. What's a good ICS ROM with at least good battery life & dialer is for sure working. Thanks(:

I think it's way too early to even consider what the best ICS ROM is out there. I mean, it's only been out a couple of weeks for the sgs2.

I would say wait maybe 2-3 months and then there might be a better answer for you.

Right now at this stage of SGSII ICS development, the core thing is stability on fundamental functions. Phone calls, texting, and network connection. I've only tried the Perfection ROM, and it has issues with the connection part, but not enough for me to change out.

reinbeau
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4689
Default Thread closed

There is no 'best ROM', just the one you like the best.
Ann - Not a man

Did you read the first post of the thread?

The real purpose of XDA explained in one post - Click here!

| Samsung US/Canada GSM|

Μολὼν Λαβέ

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe