1. download a modified kernel from here
2. rename the file to 'boot.img'.
3. repartition your sdcard. all partition is primary. 1st partition fat32. 2nd partition ext3. adjust the partition size to any size you want.
1. install the kernel
2. make a blank file named 'bootsdcard' in your root sdcard
3. reboot your device.
1. this kernel is made based on irfanbagus's kernel. (credits for him)
2. if you already have 2nd partition in your sdcard, please reformat it.
3. don't use link2sd or a2sd.
4. clean you init.d folder (optional)
5. you'll need a fast sdcard for best result. our default sdcard is too slow.
btw, I realize that not everyone want to use sdcard's 2nd partition, especially when their sdcard is slow and they have to wait till they have enough money to buy a faster one. well...you don't have to uninstall this kernel since I've made an option to turn off data-2sd feature simply by delete 'bootsdcard' from your sdcard. now, it will act as stock DXLC stock kernel with init.d support. when you already have a fast sdcard you can turn on data-2sd feature again by make 'bootsdcard' file in your sdcard.
you could find the modified files here
do it with your own risk. no need to thanks or press it. I'm just a noob. give that to the original dev instead.
KNOWN ROM INCOMPATIBILITY ISSUE
1. chobits digital v1.8 and v2
2. m.u.r (merruk ultimate rom) v1
please inform me if you got another incompatibility issue with other custom rom[/quote]
if your rom incompatible with this kernel you may try this guide to increase your /data partition as well. you'll need a kernel with init.d support to use this method. please read carefully before modify your system.
1. go to system/etc/init.d
2. delete all a2sd and link2sd related stuff
3. create a new file named 01data2sd. put this script inside it
#!/system/bin/sh unmount /data mount -t ext3 -o nosuid,nodev /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /data
5. open your terminal manager. type these command.
su mkdir /data/sd-ext mount -t ext3 -o nosuid,nodev /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /data/sd-ext
6. via root explorer go to /data.
7. copy all stuff in /data into /data/sdext.
8. open terminal manager. type these command.
if you got bootloop, via adb, type these command
adb shell su mount -o remount rw /system chmod 222 /system/etc/init.d/* exit exit adb reboot
NOTE: the bug is a lil bit annoying for several person. if you want a BETTER-FASTER-BUGLESS-BATTERY FRIENDLY method to save your internal memory, you can use my akuro tweak.
TERM OF USE AND SHARING:
this thread intent is for sharing. feel free to use, edit, distribute all material inside this thread which came from me. if there any parts of this mod which comes not from me please refer to the original dev I've mentioned in this thread. if want to share it to another forum or modify it you don't have to ask my permission. no need to credits, put links or whatsoever. you'll only need to remember that you should held all the responsibility by using this mod, modify it or distribute it. DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK