Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,539 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY][skyrocket] TWRP 2.7.1.0 touch recovery [2014-06-05]

Tip us?
lmftmf Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonym117 View Post
you updated the file and placed it in the "stingray" folder, not skyrocket. im sure all the people with xooms are confused by that as well....
Fail lol Love this recovery btw

tjsooley
Old
(Last edited by tjsooley; 27th April 2012 at 10:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 289

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmftmf View Post
Fail lol Love this recovery btw
I still cant find it.
I have looked in every folder under /dev/teamwin/

sk8erwitskil
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorQMM View Post
Five if you count 5.0.2.6 separate from 5.0.2.7. So, will TWRP eliminate the need to do multiple wipes/clears/partition formats now? (since our current recoveries were T989 based).
the 5.5.0.4 touch recovery does not require multiple wipes/clears/partition formats as it was built from I727 device tree.
HTC Mogul >> HTC Droid Eris >> Samsung Captivate >> Samsung Skyrocket >> LG Optimus G >> Google Nexus 4 >> HTC One!

Check out my custom touch recoveries for Samsung Skyrocket/Hercules/LG Optimus G/Nexus 4/HTC One

"For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life."
- Romans 5:10

The Following User Says Thank You to sk8erwitskil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bluntman420
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Anyone know how to wipe emmc and sdcard? When i try to wipe sd it says cant give path /sdcard to format_volume?

elementur
Old
Thanks Meter 49
YES!! This is awesome! I had it on my EVO 4G and then the Nexus S 4G and now on my Skyrocket! Man I've missed TWRP. Thanks devs!

armyveterangunner29
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1388
Can't use it to flash cm9 though. Freezes on Samsung logo. As its stated in the CM9 OP, but this wasn't out at the time when that thread started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

iandr0idos
Old
Thanks Meter 232

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyveterangunner29 View Post
Can't use it to flash cm9 though. Freezes on Samsung logo. As its stated in the CM9 OP, but this wasn't out at the time when that thread started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
Really? I don't get past the flashing, since TWRP shows our device as a skyrocket, not hercules.

I have to flash CMW Touch in order to flash CM9.
AT&T Moto X ------------------------ Stock -------- 4.2.2
AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket ---- CM10.1 ----- 4.2.2
AT&T HTC Aria ----------------------- CM9 --------- 4.0.3

norbarb
Old
(Last edited by norbarb; 28th April 2012 at 01:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 718

DONATE TO ME
I can't find in GooManager skyrocket.zip to flash.. Can anybody please post where to look for it and how.

bluntman420
Old
Thanks Meter 105
WOW, i was getting ready to flash a new rom, all i did was factory reset, wipe cache, wipe system. Accidentally, while browsing through twrp i hit reboot recovery. Now my phone is hard bricked. Wont turn on, no download mode, no odin. I'm gonna try to take it back to see if it can be replaced, if not jtag repair.

sk8erwitskil
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntman420 View Post
WOW, i was getting ready to flash a new rom, all i did was factory reset, wipe cache, wipe system. Accidentally, while browsing through twrp i hit reboot recovery. Now my phone is hard bricked. Wont turn on, no download mode, no odin. I'm gonna try to take it back to see if it can be replaced, if not jtag repair.
all you did was press "reboot recovery"? must be a bug in the recovery. has anyone else had this issue?
HTC Mogul >> HTC Droid Eris >> Samsung Captivate >> Samsung Skyrocket >> LG Optimus G >> Google Nexus 4 >> HTC One!

Check out my custom touch recoveries for Samsung Skyrocket/Hercules/LG Optimus G/Nexus 4/HTC One

"For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life."
- Romans 5:10