Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,477 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MIUI / CM7 T989 / I727 Patchrom R1 Release 5/07/2012

Tip us?

skadude66
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by anobi98 View Post
All that does is bring up the notifications/toggles drop-down menu
They're is no APM in Miui for screenshots. They're is an APM, but it's outdated and would have to be adapted to this ROM.

Basically, just download a screenshot app if you want to take any screenshots.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-T989D using xda premium

aplacetorest
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia View Post
Go to settings/cyanogenmod settings/applications/ then checked use internal storage/reboot and you will be able to see it. After that your internal will be sdcard, and your external will be emmc.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
but even if the external is emmc that isnt a regularly scanned folder to detect files correct? Because when it was the other way around it didnt see my music on my internal

why cant the folders just be sd and external sd like normal so the phone can read everything? I dont understand this emmc business

perknite
Old
Thanks Meter 104
You have to go to the toggle menu options and change it so that it shows one line of toggles. Then when you long-press power the power menu uptions will show.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

parusia
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplacetorest View Post
but even if the external is emmc that isnt a regularly scanned folder to detect files correct? Because when it was the other way around it didnt see my music on my internal

why cant the folders just be sd and external sd like normal so the phone can read everything? I dont understand this emmc business
Well is working perfect on my phone, all my music, and videos are in my external (emmc), and everything shows up in my phone. CyanogenMod and Miui are setup that way. You probably never use a CM or MIUI before, but believe me that is exactly how is supposed to work.

aplacetorest
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia View Post
Well is working perfect on my phone, all my music, and videos are in my external (emmc), and everything shows up in my phone. CyanogenMod and Miui are setup that way. You probably never use a CM or MIUI before, but believe me that is exactly how is supposed to work.

Mine doesnt seem to be working correctly

kokenjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakluck View Post
My bug is the same as the above users. When using the Google Music app, the phone randomly soft reboots losing all apn settings. At which point they cannot be manually entered and saved. Seems to happen at the end of each song, with offline music and online music.

Hard Reboot restores everything to normal.

Then it happens again.

I have superwiped, twice, and have re-installed the rom numerous times, just seems like a true bug.
I'm having this same problem. Could someone please give some insight into this...

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kokenjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aplacetorest
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokenjr View Post
I'm having this same problem. Could someone please give some insight into this...

Thanks.
+1 for this

stevekixs
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplacetorest View Post

I had this problem too. Try wiping your cache or reflashing.

darkamikaze
Old
Thanks Meter 165
/mnt/emmc was how it was back in the day I believe.

/mnt/sdcard started with samsung as internal

Just go through cmsettings>application>use internal. it's not that big of a deal.
"I once stuck my hand down my pants and I made lemonade out of it."
I think that's how that quote goes.

mainevent3405
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Hey Eugene, seems like youre making progress here with Miui. I want this more than ICS and have been trying to get Mark from Miuidevs to ccreate one for our phone. They have one for the i9100 but not for the T989. I so much want to use this but I need a stable rom. Most of you who are using this, are you using this for your daily and what are the MAIN issues if any?

Thanks in advance!
Phone - "LG G3 & HTC ONE (M8)"
Network - "T-Mobile"
Rom - "Stock - Both"
Kernel - ""

<<<< If I've helped you a THANKS would be nice! >>>>