[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 for Motorola Milestone 2 (Android 4.0.4)
This rom is based on tezet framework, merge cyanogenmod latest source code and camera code from defy. Its still a ALPHA version, bugs report is welcome.
- Features from tezet rom.
- Recording (works, but unstable)
- Panorama (built-in camera app)
- Barcode scanner
- VPN(PPTP MPPE)
- 1% Battery
- H264 high profile decoding(but laggy!)
- HWA (all credit to nadlabak, excellent and fantastic works bring whole BL devices to new stage!!)
- Chrome (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=356
- Flash(not good on live codec)
- USB Tether
- Crystal Talk
- Wifi tether
- bandwidth quota
- Encrypt phone
* change usbd to brazil reatil version
* change /system/etc/motorola/ files to brazil retail version
* Fix usb notification problem
* Keyboard backlight style also works on custom brightness.
* slide out the keyboard will not unlock the phone anymore.
* change usbd/Usb.apk to defy version.
* disable ipv6 by default.
* use MotoPhonePortal.apk from defy, but only usb mode works.
* symlink font to /system/fonts/ for opera mobile
* sync 0812 repo
Official cm9 is in stable phase, I will keep follow the cm9 repo but with lower freq.
CM10 will be the major release.
* add overclock_milestone2.ko back
* adjust overclock script to defy version (overclock settings in bootmenu should work now)
* fix video recorder problem
* sync 0721 repo
- Fix the TI.720P conflict problem with Flash
- ALT Lock workaround(bind it to numlock, priority: numlock > capslock )
- Another HW Keyboard backlight style (always turn on when slide out, turn off when close it, you can change it back to CM9 default style on Advanced-> OSKB)
- Fix Processor governor settings
PS: I don get app restart/crash when slide out the keyboard with this build, I had tested this apps (Adobe reader/ES File/Dolphin HD/internal video player).
- sync repo 0716
- update GPU driver to PVR 1.8
- add nadlabak driver solution
- enable HWA
- remove previous opengl hack
- sync repo 07/08
- delist 3G Roaming bug(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=281)
- enable TI.720P Decoder (need more fine tune with buffering)
- fix recording problem
- sync repo 07/01
- fix QWERTZ keyboard
- fix unknown number problem
- new boot animation
- sync repo 06/24
- barcode scanner works
- built-in VPN with mpppe works (I only test this kind)
- add 1% battery
- fix AZERTY keyboard (thx boorce.com)
- sync repo 06/02
- fix crash problem when take picture
- sync cm9 repo
- add panorama support
- add Apollo(music app)
- add CMWallpaper
- settings->themes will not crash
* 2012/5/11: sync 0511 repo
ADB debugging shouldn't be disabled, full wipe is recommended.
European GB kernel: CM9-NIGHTLY
**China GB kernel: CM9-NIGHTLY
**China version is not tested by myself, so use it on your own risk.
repo init -u git://github.com/alexc804/android.git -b ics
Credits to tezet, rondoval, tpruvot and people contributed to this rom.