This rom is based on tezet framework, merge cyanogenmod latest source code and camera code from defy. Its still a ALPHA version, bugs report is welcome.
- Features from tezet rom.
- Recording (works, but unstable)
- Panorama (built-in camera app)
- Barcode scanner
- VPN(PPTP MPPE)
- 1% Battery
- H264 high profile decoding(but laggy!)
- HWA (all credit to nadlabak, excellent and fantastic works bring whole BL devices to new stage!!)
- Chrome (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=356)
- Flash(not good on live codec)
- USB Tether
- Crystal Talk
- Wifi tether
- bandwidth quota
- Encrypt phone
* 2012/8/15: * change usbd to brazil reatil version * change /system/etc/motorola/ files to brazil retail version * 2012/8/14: * Fix usb notification problem * 2012/8/12: * Keyboard backlight style also works on custom brightness. * slide out the keyboard will not unlock the phone anymore. * change usbd/Usb.apk to defy version. * disable ipv6 by default. * use MotoPhonePortal.apk from defy, but only usb mode works. * symlink font to /system/fonts/ for opera mobile * sync 0812 repo Official cm9 is in stable phase, I will keep follow the cm9 repo but with lower freq. CM10 will be the major release. * 2012/7/21: * add overclock_milestone2.ko back * adjust overclock script to defy version (overclock settings in bootmenu should work now) * fix video recorder problem * sync 0721 repo * 2012/7/17: - Fix the TI.720P conflict problem with Flash - ALT Lock workaround(bind it to numlock, priority: numlock > capslock ) - Another HW Keyboard backlight style (always turn on when slide out, turn off when close it, you can change it back to CM9 default style on Advanced-> OSKB) - Fix Processor governor settings PS: I don get app restart/crash when slide out the keyboard with this build, I had tested this apps (Adobe reader/ES File/Dolphin HD/internal video player). - sync repo 0716 * 2012/7/8: - update GPU driver to PVR 1.8 - add nadlabak driver solution - enable HWA - remove previous opengl hack - sync repo 07/08 - delist 3G Roaming bug(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=281) * 2012/7/1: - enable TI.720P Decoder (need more fine tune with buffering) - fix recording problem - sync repo 07/01 * 2012/6/24: - fix QWERTZ keyboard - fix unknown number problem - new boot animation - sync repo 06/24 * 2012/6/2: - barcode scanner works - built-in VPN with mpppe works (I only test this kind) - add 1% battery - fix AZERTY keyboard (thx boorce.com) - sync repo 06/02 * 2012/5/27: - fix crash problem when take picture * 2012/5/26: - sync cm9 repo - add panorama support - add Apollo(music app) - add CMWallpaper Bugfix: - settings->themes will not crash * 2012/5/11: sync 0511 repo
European GB kernel: CM9-NIGHTLY
**China GB kernel: CM9-NIGHTLY
**China version is not tested by myself, so use it on your own risk.
repo init -u git://github.com/alexc804/android.git -b ics
Credits to tezet, rondoval, tpruvot and people contributed to this rom.